Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,624 members, 7,888,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites (68156 Views)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Zahra Buhari At Her Tea Party Themed Bridal Shower (Photos) - Ajayiwrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by saints2(f): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
In our usual quest to give a detailed and responsible reportage and always giving the facts from the falsehood. we embark on a trip to the EFCC car garage, I learnt this is the garage, EFCC used to park its cars which was seized from looters, yahoo boys and all those criminal offences.

I want to give kudos to them as in the words of Wole Soyinka, When you fight corruption, corruption fights back, and when it fights back, its deadly. A visit to the park reveals scores of luxury parks, some are getting rotten, some are getting old, some are still new and some are just normal type of cars.

My take however is, instead of leaving these cars and making them to waste and got spoilt, why can't we auction these cars at a very affordable rates and that which will benefit the public. Even the holy book says, that we shall take from the rich to the poor (my own version), In as much as I give kudos to them, I want to appeal, we do some needful by transferring some of these cars to the market and let the public have a feeling of their work and also they can have some funds too in their coffers.

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/a-visit-to-efcc-car-park.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Our money, I hear they have a car park close to CBD in Abuja and they auction the cars during the days of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PhD as President and Commander-In-Chief ( i dont know how true sha) undecided

Maybe they are preserving this ones because of Sai Magu and Sai Buhari for optics grin

Anyway, i fit manage some for transport business grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by saints2(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Due to the large volume of the pictures, please, check more pictures here...
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/a-visit-to-efcc-car-park.html

What is your take?

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by scribble: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
No nice cars there?

You sure say this no be lastma car park

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by saints2(f): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
scribble:
No nice cars there?

You sure say this no be lastma car park

No sir, I made my findings, and I was told its EFCC car park.
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by chriskosherbal(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
What is so special about that car park?

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by rusher14: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
They should be auctioned.
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by LesbianBoy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
This can't be EFCC car park. Probably lastma and co. Car park

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by kidgod: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Make dem dash me one make I use am carry introvert go silverbird cinema
[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by porshuch: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
saints2:

No sir, I made my findings, and I was told its EFCC car park.
those cars are ceased cars, can't you see deflated tyres?
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm,
Waiting to comment

MadCow1! Where are you?
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by porshuch: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
This reminds me the day I went to customs office at ikeja, mehn i saw seized cars, better rolls Royce, hummer2, Bentley, in short you need to see cars.

I asked one custom man why they seized the cars, he said that they did not pay the required duty for the vehicles .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Omotayor123(f): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations tongue
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by autotrader014(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
porshuch:
This reminds me the day I went to customs office at ikeja, mehn saw ceased cars, better rolls Royce, hummer2, Bentley, in short you need to see cars.

I asked one custom man what why they ceased the cars, he said that they did not pay the required duty for the vehicles .
Happens alot
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Sijo01(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Are those cars just wasting away?
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by anonimi: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
They should be AUCTIONED asap instead of occupying space for which they will still pay RENT in this austere period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by kelvyn7: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by tellwisdom: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where are the luxury cars??..Did you check the place you went to very well?

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
rusher14:
They should be auctioned.
And they'll buy it among themselves period.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by kachnov(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
They should sell em.
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by donziller(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well don
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
We have a slow judiciary so you can't auction a seized property without a court order.

13 Likes

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Adaowerri111: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
That's not efcc car park, try get your findings right, efcc car park harbours hundreds of cars if not thousands

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
You talk am well
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by tolexy007(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
angry
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by AmazonKindle: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
it well
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by InwehAkpevwe(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
One day Bush meat go catch the hunter...
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by Unama96: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oh, cool pix
Re: My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites by kennyman2000(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.