Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

#400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) (4108 Views)

How To Cultivate Hot Pepper And Make Huge Profit - Part Two / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Photos Of Tuta Absoluta(tomatoe Ebola) In My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Kayyhe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Food substances often time absorb or lose its water of crystallisation after been expose to the atmosphere. The question is won't the sealed tomato powder get spoilt after some days of exposure as a result of air entry inside? If yes, how can it be preserved?
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
bry8ted:

Don't know either. I am going to construct a solar drier which u can also do. Check YouTube for solar drier videos, it will serve as guidelines on how to go abt it.

have you been able to produce the solar dryer?
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by Awho(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pavore9:
Ripe ones.

i think i can provide you with dry ribe banana now so how do i go about the packaging plus how much do you buy per killo or bag as the case may be.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by stanvesco(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Pavore9:
Looking forward to your updates. l buy solar-dried ripe bananas and mangoes regularly, so l know the possibilities there.

sir pls I once came across a thread u made about a woman solar drying fruits...
please can u expantiate on its use please.

e.g
dried ripe mango¿ what will it be used for
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by bry8ted(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awho:

have you been able to produce the solar dryer?
have not sir. Reason is that av not been able to get solar screen here in sokoto. try to see solar dryer videos on youtube.
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by kentochi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pavore9:
After the tomatoes have been solar-dried, it is then ground into powder. Because it is concentrated, a little goes a long way and it is reconstituted by pouring boiling water into a bowl and the desired quantity of tomato powder is added into the bowl and whisked.....turns to tomato paste and ready for cooking stew etc!
You are my mentor bro
Respect!
Re: #400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) by chinawapz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello to all, agrobalm will launch a new marketing service for all agro users tomorrow, this marketing service will allow agro users to create campaign of there product or service in our marketplace and on our blog. Follow this link to read more and give us your feedback..... http://agrobalm.com/next-hours-agrobalm-will-launch-marketing-service-agro-users/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Oil! Palm Oil !! Palm Oil !!! / My Mechanised Farming Experience / 100% Unripe Plantain Flour Available For Sale Price Slashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.