Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi (31990 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by engrjosefz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by litaninja(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Those that wept yesterday, where are they now?

1 Like

Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by breakeven: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Crocodile tears. By the the time he starts embezzling his own now, he will be laughing at kogi people. undecided
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by samb4luv(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
God dey...
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by UmecheMoses(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lytech:
See this thief pretending to be a saint...
Birds of the feather.... Rubbish
What is your evidence
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Duru009(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Accidental governor......

What is he weeping for.....

U cannt reap were u didnot sow. U only hav less than six months on that seat...
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Deekay9ja(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lytech:
Mahn I da feel very strong urge to slap u like dis, shey u are aware Yahaya is a new politician? Abi him dn thief ur papa money before?
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Victorchuks4(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lying tears
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by tonte(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
What did he steal from you

Lytech:
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by tonte(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
hahahahah
Nicepoker:
He is showing the citizens how they will weep later.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brother these man is playing with their emotions.

Please correct yourself !!
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by noblegrex: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lytech:
wetin hin thief for your house. Abi wetin don miss around am wey you see.person wey dem just sear in today na hin don turn thief?even if you're criticizing some one,you have to apply wisdom also.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by noblegrex: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lytech:
wetin hin thief for your house. Abi wetin don miss around am wey you see.person wey dem just swear in today na hin don turn thief?even if you're criticizing some one,you have to apply wisdom also.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Inconclusive weeping, just make sure u are paying the workers their salaries cos u are accountable to them. Justify to the kogites that u are not there by chance but by MERIT
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
ifyalways:
Another I belong to Nobody, I belong to everybody ? cheesy
And it is actually wrong. The actual statement is "I am FOR everybody and I belong TO nobody"
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by kissbob(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Olorun gba wa l'owo awon asebi oooo
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by HaneefahRN(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
*hissing*. Yeye dem smell
All we ask is tht u do well
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by kokoA(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lytech:
How is he a thief? Has he ever held a government position?
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by tpiaobsession: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
kissbob:
Olorun gba wa l'owo awon asebi oooo

amin Jesu.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by harsysky(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Last time I checked weeping doesn't do any work, rather work does the work. So, get to work!
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by shalomm: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lytech:
See this thief pretending to be a saint... Birds of the feather.... Rubbish
i never knew he was a thief. Please illuminate me on his criminal activities.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by uyogabie(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na today?Naija politicians,trust them at your own peril.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by vault(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
politicians have been using different tactics to deceive Nigerians since the beginning of time

emotional analysis style grin
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by uyogabie(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:
The last politician who talked about his poor background . . . claiming not to have
any shoe as a kid
. . . made us trek to our place of work due to the fuel scarcity he
caused during his administration. The positive aspect is that we developed international trekkers (Lagos - Abuja) grin

This one that you claim you were raised by a widow . . . . I just dey talk my own o
undecidedNa so.He is doing his own campaign after election since he didn't have the opportunity before the crwon was stolen for him.Na this kain one thief pass.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by OnojaSam(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is a clear signal Even though AYB will complete his for year of one tenure, 2019 is going to be hard stone for him to grind.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by tpiaobsession: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:
politicians have been using different tactics to deceive Nigerians since the beginning of time

emotional analysis style grin

are you a psychologist?
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by Wanice: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by klax(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another crier in the game. Ok nah.

Crying for be a governor or crying for corruption in an office you have not even resume to or what anyway congratulation but stop crying boy just do the needful and proof a point to all those old vultures ok because a man was once a crier and he eventually got what he was crying for but busy laying wreath for another country fallen soldiers and thousands of his boys are dead with no remembrance or honour so boy cry does not move me again all I want is go and deliver. God bless.
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by vault(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiaobsession:

are you a psychologist?
yes.....
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by vault(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
tpiaobsession:

are you a psychologist?
yes.....
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by 9isguy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congratulations His Excellency; we d EbirAs are very much happy 4 u; time to work for d people::: Allah will see u 2ru ::::: INCASE som1 out dia don't still cherish dis; IYALAYA anybody;
Re: Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi by tpiaobsession: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:

yes.....

you look underage however.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.