Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,272 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help Finance My Export Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Finance My Export Business (750 Views)

Finance My Idea And Let Us Be Patners / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / How Can I Get International Grants To Finance My Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Finance My Export Business by thatdude99: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello I have the opportunity right now to get into the export business but I have problems getting financing. I would need N1,600,000 to get the business going and I am looking for investors and financiers. My export product is Hardwood Charcoal. Please reach me at jamesbaba08@gmail.com or 07036032469.
Re: Help Finance My Export Business by symbols: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
i will advice that you aproach nexim bank.they are responsible for the funding of export biz.that's the kind of business we need to go into to help this nation.i wish you goodluck.
Re: Help Finance My Export Business by lumachris(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
How did you get your contract? because if its a sub,how can the investor be sure of his capital/what ever the profit.WHY am sounding these way is because i have a friend that did the same business,sub contract that his 800k is still hanging from last year till date.
Re: Help Finance My Export Business by SundayP: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
send details to pirosaw@yahoo.com and let us talk as I am into Charcoal business too.
Re: Help Finance My Export Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
Re: Help Finance My Export Business by larilari: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
please i have a very viable business on ground and the hike in dollar price
just made it more lucrative, i need a financial partner that can provide financial assistance urgently. japusamuel@gmail.com 07032023255
Re: Help Finance My Export Business by softsoul22(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm using this medium to showcase my business to naira landers, Since the recession of the naira, exportation is becoming a major threshold, I'm a professional custom licensed agent in Tincan Island port Apapa, for all your export/documentations needs, contact for fast cargo clearing. I'm also using this platform to notify those that are willing to purchase Timbers, koso-wood, charcoal's to contact us through the contact address! We deliver promptly. Transparency and honesty is our watchword.

Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Mobile:+2348122648651

(1) (Reply)

Investing On An Alcoholic Beverage Company Here In Nigeria / Investment In Ice Block Making Machines And Coldrooms / Expert Review: Mmm Is Just Another Ponzi Scheme Stealing Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.