Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,064 members, 7,949,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (74226 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Adulphus:
Interesting
interesting!
You seem to have more information on Youwin than on GEM. Pls we need you more here.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
A lesson from youwin3 is, gentlemen, make the most of your first tranche and run your business strategically like there's no second tranche.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2016
HAPPY TO BE HEAR

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
DEAFENING SILENCE!
NO NEWS, WHETHER NEW OR STALE.
TOTAL BLACKOUT, PRINT OR SOCIAL MEDIA.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, PLS SHARE.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by JulianaOnwumer(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Any news about Gem grant.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
fatiaforreal:
DEAFENING SILENCE!
NO NEWS, WHETHER NEW OR STALE.
TOTAL BLACKOUT, PRINT OR SOCIAL MEDIA.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, PLS SHARE.
. CALL YOUR BANK TO KNOW IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN REGULARISED.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
batero:
That's done already. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
A CALL TO THEIR HELP LINE SHOWED THAT WE WILL RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATION ONCE THE PROCESS OF DISBURSEMENTS IS COMPLETED. SURE SURE PAYEMENT WIL COM. LETS DO OUR HOME WORK PROPERLY AS WE WAIT. CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
batero:
A CALL TO THEIR HELP LINE SHOWED THAT WE WILL RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATION ONCE THE PROCESS OF DISBURSEMENTS IS COMPLETED. SURE SURE PAYEMENT WIL COM. LETS DO OUR HOME WORK PROPERLY AS WE WAIT. CHEERS!
"All things work together for good"
If the Dollars will fall against the naira, then the wait will be tantamount to a strategy for those procuring capital equipment. Anyway, they should keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
batero:

what do you mean by regularised?

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
thefunclubenterprise:

what do you mean by regularised?
Removing All Restrictions Like Bvn,id Card, Ref For, Aop, Etc. So That You Can Have Acces To Fund When Ready. Some Banks Dint Complete It
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
batero:
Removing All Restrictions Like Bvn,id Card, Ref For, Aop, Etc. So That You Can Have Acces To Fund When Ready. Some Banks Dint Complete It
I want to believe everybody has done all these.
The real restriction the banks are talking about at the moment is the restriction placed on the account by GEM/FMITI. Until it is lifted you cannot even request for your chequebook despite the account being ready in all respect.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by JulianaOnwumer(f): 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
Is is not time we ask questions from GEM operators.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
I THINK ITS THE BUDGET ISSUE CAUSING THE DELAY
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 5:49pm On May 03, 2016
JulianaOnwumer:
Is is not time we ask questions from GEM operators.
People on this thread are business moguls, they're too rich,and too busy to ask questions. Personally, I think they should let us know periodically what is happening. Communication matters a lot and regularly too in everything involving two or more persons. However, there should be no doubt about the sincerity of this administration on this programme and the capability of PWC to deliver when given the green light. Anxiety is beginning run, really.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 6:56am On May 04, 2016
let me inform all of us that the administrators are working round the clock to get our disbursement ready, because some of us that had issue during the document validation at bolton white hotel just completed our own document validation just this Friday which was the last date they gave us to complete everything about our document validation. so i am very sure that very soon our money will start coming.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 8:37am On May 04, 2016
asomech:
let me inform all of us that the administrators are working round the clock to get our disbursement ready, because some of us that had issue during the document validation at bolton white hotel just completed our own document validation just this Friday which was the last date they gave us to complete everything about our document validation. so i am very sure that very soon our money will start coming.

I THINK THE ORGANIZER MENTIONED THAT PAYMENT PROCESS IS ALREADY ON FOR THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE SIGNING OF THE AGREEMENT AND ARE READY FOR DISBURSMENT.THIS WAS CONTAINED IN THE LAST MAIL THEY SENT.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 3:09pm On May 06, 2016
I once said everything was tied to the budget but some of us here disagreed. Now that the budget is signed, we can and should expect concrete pronouncements from GEM/FMITI/PWC on the disbursement.
It should start raining anytime from now.
Cheers to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
fatiaforreal:
I once said everything was tied to the budget but some of us here disagreed. Now that the budget is signed, we can and should expect concrete pronouncements from GEM/FMITI/PWC on the disbursement.
It should start raining anytime from now.
Cheers to everyone.
I CANNOT AGREE LESS
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:08pm On May 09, 2016
TWO MONTHS LIKE TWO YEARS,.....still counting?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nochis: 7:59am On May 11, 2016
may it come soonest because of inflation.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nochis: 8:22am On May 11, 2016
if your business idea is press, buy this Heidelberg GTO Half Kord printing press at affordable price - 08107218766

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:50am On May 11, 2016
Nochis:
if your business idea is press, buy this Heidelberg GTO Half Kord printing press at affordable price - 08107218766
Are you selling on credit till first tranche? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by JulianaOnwumer(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2016
I read that Youwin Awardees protested at the Ministry of Finance Yesterday for their 3rd Tranche Disbursement. God please do not allow us to go these processes before we have ours. Believing God!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
Let's keep praying. Our country is passing through a very difficult phase in our nationhood. I trust the sincerity of the President even as everything seems to be on hold.
May the Almighty come to our aid.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:56pm On May 16, 2016
284.1 billion naira for job creation and school feeding- 2016 budget breakdown.

Then it's certainly a matter of time.
No shaking!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
When you guys start receiving your payments o, your websites contracts are MINE!

No talk say I no tell una.

Wish y'all the best.

Cheers!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by JulianaOnwumer(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
What is really happening. This month has almost ended. God we need your intervention in this case.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 8:20am On May 27, 2016
JulianaOnwumer:
What is really happening. This month has almost ended. God we need your intervention in this case.
DID ANY ONE PUT A CALL TO THIER HELP DESK? THE LAST TIME I DID , I WAS TOLD THEY WILL GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS THEY ARE DONE. IT WAS ALSO SAID THAT THEY WILL SURE MAKE THE DISBURSEMENT WHEN SET
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jimmysho(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2016
I Need A Satchet Water Nylon Printing Machine For Immediate Purchase

can any one give me info on a double colour, double drop printing machine.

also where I can get good nylon and good price.

my numbers are 08111811167, 07084926599

I Need A Satchet Water Nylon Printing Machine For Immediate Purchase
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
batero:
DID ANY ONE PUT A CALL TO THIER HELP DESK? THE LAST TIME I DID , I WAS TOLD THEY WILL GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS THEY ARE DONE. IT WAS ALSO SAID THAT THEY WILL SURE MAKE THE DISBURSEMENT WHEN SET
It was the message I got when I called. I think the delay is not their fault, nobody's fault really. Let's pray a solution is found to the prevailing economic issues.
Pls, who knows the priority projects in this budget? I just read a statement credited to the Fin minister when she appeared before the house of reps, that priority projects would be executed but the whole budget cannot be implemented due to paucity of fund.
Is GEM Programme a priority project?
It's a federal govt project, ASSISTED by World Bank. We née reliable and honest information now more than ever.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by batero: 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US. I FEEL SME SHOULD BE A PRIORITY AREA. LETS KEEP PRAYING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.