Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,490 members, 7,978,602 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:16 AM

As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? (986 Views)

This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Lasgidy1(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2016
I'm 5.0ft while my bae is 5.9ft. I know most girls always want to date or marry a guy thats taller than them. So it baffles me to imagine my bae agreeing to love me. Sometimes I wonder if its me she's in love with or my money.
Ladies, can you love or marry someone you're far taller than? State reasons for your answers pls

Cc: lalaclasticlala...
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
So far the guy have what it takes to be responsible, i believe their is no crime in it
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by MoonChildng: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Opposites attract besides you have to help your generation na.
You also have to work on your self esteem ,if bae is ok with your height ,you should be too
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Synzu(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Its just your money bro grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by cruzita(f): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
he shouldn't be too short ooo neither should his pockets be short ,it should be within my reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by INTROVERT(f): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
he shouldn't be too short ooo neither should his pockets be short ,it should be within my reach

Gbam....
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by amzee(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Once your pocket is tall,mehn you are 7ft tall....Money makes a 4ft man to marry a 6ft woman.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by feldido(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2016
How your hand won take reach her shoulders? grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by geez18(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
Gbam....
lol...,funny girls!
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
grin

That geh no try for her generation sha but;
If na love, I support am. I wouldn't even advice my son as a man, to marry a 5ft tall chick. Genetics no be joke.

Taller than, I guess maybe. Far taller than? I doubt, but anything is possible if Cupid strikes. However, no matter how much I love him, I wouldn't marry him.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Omotayor123(f): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2016
OP, Did you say Far Taller Then my answer is No cool
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Cockyzy(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2016
@poster: fake that you are broke and watch her true nature come out. Women are leeches. She only using you for the money.once someother guy with more money come around,you are done with. Cruel but that how nature made them women.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by kaziblake(f): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Your pocket isn't short,so quit worrying.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by MrCork: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Lasgidy1:
I'm 5.0ft while my bae is 5.9ft. I know most girls always want to date or marry a guy thats taller than them. So it baffles me to imagine my bae agreeing to love me. Sometimes I wonder if its me she's in love with or my money.
Ladies, can you love or marry someone you're far taller than? State reasons for your answers pls

Cc: lalaclasticlala...

....Bro...you a midget loookin for woman on nairaland?...Abu?....can you get a shoe maker to make you high hill shoes? (No oofense) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by MrCork: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP, Did you say Far Taller
Then my answer is No cool

angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2016
The question you should ask yourself is do you want to date a girl that is taller than you?

for me, that is my worst nightmare. I can never in this world, date a chick that is taller than I am.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Fraih(f): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Op, why you dey call lala for dis matter na?

Your question, Yes, I can.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2016
dat is how some foolish girls will keep rejecting guys because they are short( as if its their fault) later they will be frequenting MFM when they reach 30 years and above, nonsense. NB am 6ft 2 inc grin. pple discriminating based on tribe, skin colour, height, religion etc i pity una angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by Monalisa185(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
as I short reach.. I wouldn't wana bring in dwarfs into this world by marrying someone I'm taller than....think about the future jare...cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? by petkoffDrake(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Op ar u for real? Ask Aki wife that question

(1) (Reply)

What This Girl Wrote? Lagos Ladies Is this True Or False? / Nigerian Babe Slams Men Who Borrow Money From Their Girlfriends / See Why This Guy Postponed His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.