Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Arabella Landscape Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arabella Landscape Ltd (1872 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. / Finding Your Place In The IT Jobs Landscape / Landscape Operations Coordinator Urgently Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabella Landscape Ltd by TaymmyT: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
This company invited me for interview tomorrow, pls are they real, cox I can't find their website and some1 send their building is not well structured atall at yaba and don't even know wat exactly they're into. please who knows the nature and salary strucuture of the company.

Please someone should help a fellow nairaland.
Re: Arabella Landscape Ltd by Dinabella: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2016
They are real. I don't know their salary structure but I do know that they are into horticultural services and manage some of the gardens we have here in Lagos.
Re: Arabella Landscape Ltd by kolawolejohn(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
They are real. what position did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: Arabella Landscape Ltd by TaymmyT: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
I applied for the position of an engineer.

But I just pray they'r not part of those coy dat sacks staff anyhow or that doesn't owe salary. Cox as am seeing I dnt think their sources of income is standard enough

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? / An Accountant Needed In Imo Concorde Hotel Owerri / IHS Towers International 2016 Lates Vacancies (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.