Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World (870 Views)

The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures / See The Resemblance Between Her Fingers And That Of A Chicken (photo) / When The Both Fingers Looks Like Smoked Fish (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by Lautechgossip(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2016

Meet Devendra Suthar, an Indian man who holds the record for the most number of fingers and toes in the world.

But Davendra is worried? Why? Not because he has a multitude of fingers.

No, he is worried that he might lose one of the extra fingers he considers as God’s ‘blessing’ because of his risky job as a carpenter.
Strange, huh?

The 43-year-old, from Himmatnagar in Gujarat, western India, has a total of 28 fingers and toes, the most digits of anyone in the world – a feat recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records.

He suffers from Polydactylism, meaning he has seven fingers on each hand and seven toes in each feet – albeit two toes are joined.

Now, he has to focus on not accidentally slicing one of them off at work.

It was reported that people from far away come along with their children to see the ‘man with seven fingers’ and Devendra says he enjoys all the attention.

He said how people treat him as a ‘celebrity’ and that the staring and pointing makes him feel ‘special’.

The tradesman also said how he enjoys entertaining children by performing odd tricks with the extra digits.

Devendra said: “Because of my extra fingers people here treat me as a celebrity.

“They come to see me and the attention makes me feel special.

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/photos-meet-man-number-fingers-toes-world/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by INTROVERT(f): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2016
hmmmm.
Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by lokotowers(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Abami eda grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by adren(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2016
na wrong work him dey do..
carpenter when you already know the consequences??
why not be a typist.. his hand can multi-task already

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by Lautechgossip(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2016
adren:
na wrong work him dey do..
carpenter when you already know the consequences??
why not be a typist.. his hand can multi-task already
Good observation
Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by xreal: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Always in India will you see such abnormalities , why?

He should best be a Pianist playing at a rare octave interval.
Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by Chestar5(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2016
I have seen d one dat as 6 fingers and 7 toes, my family friend's son cry...
Re: Photos: Meet The Man With The Most Number Of Fingers & Toes In The World by Spicylate(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
India! India!! India!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Did The Priest Lie ? (joke) / See Funny Reply A Guy Wrote on Mtn's Facebook Page(snapshot) / Anglicizing Of Yoruba Names; Civilization Or Inferiority Complex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.