Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him (25131 Views)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Marotzke:
let us for argument's sake agree that she successfully does all you suggested. $1.5M is still a whole lot of money to carry around.

Two big Ghana must go filled to the brim. How long do you think she will be alive if police,Agbero, pastors even almagiri discovers that she is in possession of such cash? Don't even talk of Armed robbers.

Send me a pm let me give you tips on how to pull off this heist,I get 30% for consultation fee
Re: Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him by AJboi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's a movie mot in real life
Re: Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him by manie(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
who Dunn it..

Woman or security.

The so called fiance is an olosho, the guy is also not clean. He needs to explain the source of his $1.5 million
Re: Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Love for money = root of all evil
Women = tools of all evil
Classic logic
Re: Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him by tmxme(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
That woman must be a yahoo girl. She never hear say they don catch H money...
Re: Woman Flees With Fiancé’s N295.5m After Drugging Him by mikolo80: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chanchit:
I would have loved to see the pix of the thief na. Just to see what a 46yr old female scammer looksguy like.
your head de dia. make she con teach all these 35 year old girls how to catch husband

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos / Man Allegedly Robs & Rapes Teenage Girl At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.