Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,965 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. (1738 Views)

The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by fummypost: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Yemi Alade, who is currently one of the judges at the karaoke contest, TECNOOwnTheStage, won't stop amazing us with her various fashion styles. She could either decide to be Mama Africa, an African priestess, an Egyptian princess, a sleek chic, a tempting flower girl, the King of Queens, Gypsy girl or simply Yemi. No doubts she won the award of the most stylish female celebrity, last year. She has worked hard for it. Lol! The show has also had a feel of her style and most of the female contestants seem to be learning a lot from her. She makes me look forward to another episode of the show.

The next episode is on Sunday 6pm Africa Magic Showcase and 8pm Africa Magic Urban. A repeat broadcast will be shown 6pm Africa Magic family. You really have to see it.

You can also catch up on past episodes on their YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbG37SOg6yfKXnD0byZUkUA or
Visit the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Tecno-Own-The-Stage-1620883718194632 .
Twitter: @Tecnoowndstage
Instagram: tecnoownthestage

So what do you think about the pictures? Isn't she a diva?

Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by ibkkk(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Yemi Aladeee #inyemialade'svoice.
Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by JackBizzle: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
huh?

What's the aim of the ad? To promote Yemi Alade or the tecno own the stage?

1 Like

Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
JackBizzle:
huh?

Help me ask 'em o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by cruzita(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
in Igbo mans voice *this si si my galu*

1 Like

Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Truly african wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by cylax: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
That is why I love watching TecnoOwnTheStage, to see amazing stuff like this...
Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by youngmoney47: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
JackBizzle:
huh?

To promote African Culture
[size=15pt]Yarnnit Info Media Network[/size]
Re: 10 Yemi Alade's Best Fashion Moments. by shaiguy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
in Igbo mans voice *this si si my galu*
You understand

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding: Son Of Deji Of Akure Weds Daughter Of Former Oba Of Akure / Can Toyin Aimakhu Pls Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? / Plz Help- Can Someone Do Only Traditional Marriage Without Wedding ? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.