Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? (496 Views)

Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by matildalayonik: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2016
PLEASE,CAN A SERIOUS MINDED PERSON ELUCIDATE WHY THE POPULATIONS OF FEMALE USE TO BE MUCH MORE LARGER THAN THAT OF MALE CHURCHES,NIGERIA AS A STUDY CASE.MATURES RESPONSE,PLEASE.

Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by XaintJoel20: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
Woman are easy to convinced...
Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by XaintJoel20: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Woman are easy to convince...
Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by wtfCode: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2016
most guys are not church goers.
i prefer playing football on sunday morning than going to church.

but my babe na church freak, most times u call her she will be like, i'm in the church, i have a program this evening in the church, night vigil this and that bla blah blahh.
good 4 them tho, they need it most than guys do.
Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by YorubaWoman: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2016
Even in coven, the population of women use to be much more than men.
Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by playtheblues(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
How you take know?

Jesus is the Lord!
YorubaWoman:
Even in coven, the population of women use to be much more than men.
Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by YorubaWoman: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2016
playtheblues:
How you take know?

Jesus is the Lord!
Halleluyah smiley
Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by playtheblues(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Jesus is the name above all names. Let his name be exalted above all things/humans.

Jesus is the king of kings.
YorubaWoman:
Halleluyah smiley

1 Like

Re: Why The Population Of Female And Male Varying In Churches.? by xpac01(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Now while studying, also study their ages. You'll find them majorly 25-35 and unmarried. They know what the time says at that age. They come praying to God and hoping a goodman will notice them and place the rock in their finger. My opinion tho.

(1) (Reply)

Instruction On How To Enter Unending Favours / Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.