Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband (1015 Views)

Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by AmeboBook: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
A woman is in great pain after suffering one of the worst forms of domestic abuse which has left her with a deep cut on her face. It’s hard to believe anyone will do this to a woman he claims to love hence marrying her. Infact, it ought not to be inflicted on anyone without justice following. In this case, they want to settle the family way. If they settle this way, the abusive husband walks free and there will be even more persecution coming the woman’s way from relatives. The man must be made to dance to the evil music he created.

That said, it’s gathered that the man will be charged to court tomorrow as the woman has reported the matter to the police and the suspect arrested.

The photos were shared by human rights activists, Dr Joe Odumakin.

Read it on:

http://amebobook.com/graphic-photos-of-woman-battered-and-left-with-massive-cut-on-face-by-abusive-husband-in-lagos/

amebobook.com

Amebo Book

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by enoqueen: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
What the hell is wrong with men of this generation
Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by chelseaboi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chisos..
justice shld prevail in this case.

More likes for me as baba God add +1 to my life

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by K9Uneet(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
enoqueen:
What the hell is wrong with men of this generation
FYI. . . Some men. Not all men.
Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oh my God what kind of men are we breeding these days angry

Our fathers were different

Our fathers' fathers were good men angry
Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by Tolupage(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gross...!!!
The husband should be sent to 999 years in prison with xtra-hard labour
Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by cruzita(f): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
SOME MEN HAVE ANIMAL HEART ,NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS.THIS IS TOI BARBARIC ABEG,I HOPE THE COURTS MELTS OUT A SUITABLE PUNISHMENT TO HIM.SON OF BITCH
Re: Photos Of Woman Battered And Left With Massive Cut On Face By Abusive Husband by theshaderoom: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Blood of Moses!

Let me just park here and wait for those people that will come and defend the man that did this talking about, women are annoying and all that BS

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Poses With Her Mother-Inlaw As She Turns A Year Older / Picture: Terry G's Son Is Now A Big Boy / Omotola And Doll Baby Who Wear It Better (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.