Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Up Your Ass - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Up Your Ass (634 Views)

Funniest Jokes Ever. I Bet You ll Laugh Your Ass Out. / LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! / Laugh Your Ass Out. (By CrazyMan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up Your Ass by joehk(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
three men were captured by cannibals so the cannibals said they will not eat them on one condition that the three boys go into the forest and bring ten fruits of the same specie like oranges so the first one came back with ten oranges and the cannibals told him to put it into his ass and if he makes a sound they will kill him. so he started putting it into his ass and when he got to the third orange, he made a noise and he was killed and so the second one came back with strawberry's and he started shoving it into his ass and he was at the 9th strawberry when he made a sound and was killed and when he got to heaven the first guy asked him why did you laugh? you were at the 9th one you almost made it and the second guy told the first guy that he laughed because when he turned back he saw the third guy comin with pineapples. so guys tell me if it was you would you have laughed.
Re: Up Your Ass by Usiola(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
Lmao!!!
Pineapples up his ass!!!
Enuff reason to laugh

(1) (Reply)

Damfo Conductor / Where's My Nemesis Hadercome? / Lucky Charms Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.