Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,613 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money (589 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Your Hands Touch The Most? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money by emmanuel1989: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Once ladies are above the 20s, most become prey as they would've worked and made some cash...
The news of Ope’s scheduled wedding was a much welcomed one. At 31, she’d crossed over the conventional marriage age for young women and gradually hitting the single and searching category. As big aunts, many of us were already curious about her status and never failed to ask about the ‘bobo’ whenever the opportunity provided itself.

So, when we got the text message, inviting us to the Introduction Ceremony, I was elated. Ope’s day of glory was already a bit overdue, so it called for great thanksgiving and I was sure that her mother, a Lagos socialite by every standards will leave no stones unturned to make the ceremonies beautiful.

But the reaction I got when I placed a call to
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/what-men-do-to-big-ladies-enjoy-your.html#sthash.VhjCvEyT.dpuf
Re: What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money by excellencyabia1: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
na you be see more
Re: What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Feel Bad?? / Two Hot Chicks Disgracingthemselves In Public / Who Is A Better Presenter Between Vimbai & Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.