Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,723 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ways Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ways Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys (957 Views)

Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo / The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by sammie771: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
My People am sharing this mail i got from one of those hustling boys (Yahoo Yahoo).I couldnt stop laughing when i got it.Please share your view

lalasticlala pls do the needful for me

Please try to read all, is very important. I apologize from the bottom of my heart for disturbing you this day. actually i am not from your country.

I hope all is well with you over there. Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, I will really like you to take me as your daughter despite age, distance or color. I have this feeling that you are god fearing and you will not betray me. I have been praying to god to help me find trusted person. Sincerely, my spirit led me to contact you. Please don't abuse my situation and suffering.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. i want to know you the more and trust you. I'm Miss Rachel Collins Abraham. I'm from Tutsi tribe of Rwanda. i don't know if you heard of the genocide between TUTSI and HUTU. watch this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3DrvrrSgHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXH8NIWcXss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKe3MQf-Ow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWuB8ir4VeI

I'm the only daughter of (Late) Dr. Collins Abraham the deputy Chairman of Mining under the leadership of the then Rwandan president who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed alongside my beloved mother by some hoodlums, who parades themselves as political thugs. They accuse my father of coup attempt which he never did. They died and left me their only child in this wicked world. I'm alone! I'm lonely!

Anyway, I'm contacting you because i face life threat from my stepmother since she discovered that my late father willed most of his properties and treasuries to me.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains his properties documents. I was smuggled to refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under a private Church charity organization here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

Kindly tell me more about you and send your current photos to me. In this refugee camp, there is no good food, water and medication. we are poorly fed here. I use the church computer to communicate with you. Please take note, is not a personal computer. I only use it when i find out that nobody is using it. i can't even chat with it but i can only try to use it to send email as fast as possible. This photos are all old photo that i took when things were normal. Take note!

I discovered in one of my late father's file that he deposited ($700,000) Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name Rachael Collins Abraham as the ( next of kin )
However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents and contacts if you accept to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. You will also help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies in your country.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.
We will invest the fund. It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital . This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help me in this transaction. This fund is the fund my late father has labored for in his entire life. i can't allow it to waist in the bank. it will be a shame to me if i can't handle well the fund that is Willed to me. but i can't do this all alone. i need your help.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transfer.

Yours Sincerely
Rachel Collins
Re: Ways Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys by SFSNIPER(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Been Getting These Since 2011

(1) (Reply)

What Lagos Man Caught Wife Doing With Boyfriend In Matrimonial Home / Accountant Committed Fraud Of Thirty One Million Naira In Winners Chapel Ikom CR / Bullets And Guns Spotted In A Coffin Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.