Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend (1010 Views)

Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins / Late Moji Olaiya's Daughter,adunola Finally Show Her Beautiful Since The Shocki / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend by LILEBUBE(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
According to the picture his girl friend (SONKY ANGEL) is so beautiful, he showed her off to the public, on whatsapp, and wrote on his status,

“This is my miracle baby, my angel and my one and only”,

the girl is a popular girl at her school, and she is a kind of girl that is social according to the reporter, but the main thing about the girl is that she is a kind of girl that is hard to get, is a great thing that DD_DON have finally won her hearth, after the interview and the investigation that was consulted by a press from Uniben, today in the morning,

The interview goes like this

Press: We saw a photo on your D.p, that you where with a girl, a fine girl for that matter, and you wrote on your status, is the girl really your girl friend

Dd_Don: well leme cut everything short, yes she is mine

And the press left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend by cruzita(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
who is DD?
Re: Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend by doyinisaac(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
DD ko BB ni...
Re: Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend by dubylhover(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
who are these unknown quantities?
Re: Wow DD Don Has Finally Show Off His Girl Friend by LILEBUBE(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
well you pple will here from me soon

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince's Bae Braless With Nipped Pointing Out / See Photos Of Charly Boy Lying In A Hospital Bed / Anna Banner Look-alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.