Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,468 members, 7,911,127 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? (745 Views)

Newbie To Alberta Canada / Indonesian Plane Missing Over Papua Region / Share Your Experiences Those That Moved Back To Nigeria From Abroad (usa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? by Creamberry: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2009
Hmmmmm, i wonder why someone would have moved my post to another forum where i cant get help from,

Please who ever is responsible for this am begging you not to do it again,i subscribed to nairaland to get guidance on how to get a cheap school in Canada, and i trust that the people in nairaland will help me achieve that aim so pls am begging do not frustrate my effort,

Thanks,
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
i have been looking for that post and couldnt find it. This was not right. how can some one delete some one else thread.
Please Creamberry is my good friend, i introduced her to Nairaland.

Any one with kind heart should help out pls. Thank you in advance.
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? by Delta007(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2009
mobuch:

i have been looking for that post and couldnt find it. This was not right. how can some one delete some one else thread.
Please Creamberry is my good friend, i introduced her to Nairaland.

Any one with kind heart should help out pls. Thank you in advance.
It's obvious Cranberry is having a problem understanding what a forum is all about. All she needs to do is do a search, didnt take me 2 secs to find her thread. Nobody deleted it!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=287162.msg4078113#msg4078113

.  .  .and quite frankly, her post is quite redundant; there's over 27pages of info (sticky-ed on PAGE 1) on making a transition to Canada with links, etc. But then, what do I know? undecided
Re: Cheaper School In Alberta (oil Region)my Post Was Moved Why? by Creamberry: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2009
Delta007,it seems u have an idea of what i want, so can you do something about itand pls dont refer me to someone else's thread to read, talk to me one on one,

Here is my email add, m_olori@yahoo.com,

it would be a great pleasure to hear from you, delta007

Waiting, wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Some One To Change His Surname Name / New Security Check / To Rsa, 1,2, Mpele, Mzanzi And The Rest Of Ya'll Resident South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.