Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) (791 Views)

Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) / Nigerian Guy Proudly Shows Off Mum Who Sells Yam Flour / Caroline Danjuma Acquires M.sc Certificate From Scotland University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by ObiOmaMu: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Youth corp member Joseph Godwin shared this beautiful photo of his mum in his NYSC cap to celebrate her. The pic has now gone viral with so many Nigerians crowning it Photo of the Year!

Actress Toyin Aimakhu saw the pic and had this to say:

Saw this on Facebook and it brought tears to my eyes. A lot of us r not proud of our mothers,why? pls lets be proud of our mothers,my mum iya ular iya Laila can't speak English but she can speak in Tongues,she can't read or write but I wonder how she can read the bible,she didn't go to school but she has got great kids great graduates pls lets appreciate mothers.

I'm thinking of starting a program abt mothers(glamming our mothers)I'm going to start from the beautiful adorable mother who sells ice fish and produced a graduate(crying I'm so emotional this morning)pls kindly tag the guy,I'm starting the glamming with her May God help us..pls kindly tag dis guy and pls repost we might get sponsors for the program,it's time to start celebrating real icons (OUR MOTHERS) #helookssomuchlikehismum

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/proud-corper-shows-off-mum-who-sold.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) by SURElee(f): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2016
Mum and son with the infectious smile. May God bless you both and make the smile last forever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO Turn Police Man Checking Vehicle In A New Nollywood Movie - ( Pics &vid ) / If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? / Is The Boy The Girl Or The Girl The Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.