Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,126 members, 7,939,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Can Chinese Post Send My Goods To Nigeria??? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can Chinese Post Send My Goods To Nigeria??? (867 Views)

Trailers Needed To Haul Goods To Kano / Call Us To Send Your Goods To Ilorin. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Chinese Post Send My Goods To Nigeria??? by Daniel1991(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I'm into importation and I need a new and affordable way to bring my goods to nigeria . Pls can chinese post send my goods down to nigeria and if they do how many days or month will it take? What is there cost like?
Re: Can Chinese Post Send My Goods To Nigeria??? by DONFASZY(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
whats d weight n dims or packaging type of ur goods
d content?how frequent do u import
I can quote u cheap also advise location of d goods
Re: Can Chinese Post Send My Goods To Nigeria??? by afecofrank(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Selling good quality high glitter stones-beaded clutch bags and shoes from China. Available in assorted styles, brands, colors and sizes.
Welcome to inquire for more details. We ship door-to-door as well as Air and Sea cargo freights from China to All World's Safe Ports (AWSP).
Please call or email for more information.

(1) (Reply)

PMS Available In Commercial Quantity / HELP Please! What is the current Dollar to Naira Rate? / Distributors Wanted Lagos PH Ibadan Abuja Kano For Fertility Monitoring Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.