Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

What's Good About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Good About Nigeria? (516 Views)

The Only Thing Good About This Presidency Is Professor Yemi Osinbajo- Reno Omkri / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Good About Nigeria? by Ikenna17(m): 2:05am On Jan 29, 2016
First of, I'm not very sure where this should be but I'm sure the Mods will help me out!

Even a deaf and dumb person would have realised the quagmire we Nigerians have found ourselves in, from the crashing of Crude Oil prices which has in turn worsened our Oil fed economy, to the unearthing of massive corruption in our government to the outbreak of Lassa fever in particular states of the country. One will hardly open the Newspapers or News channels without seeing different forms of Ill news, and this is really breaking some of the hearts of patriotic Nigerians who would love nothing more than to be in a country where they can live in peace, work hard and then be rewarded and appreciated for their labour.

Even Football which Nigerians are popular for and find solace in has also proved to be a source of disappointment no thanks to our Super Eagles( both home based and International) and Clubs like Chelsea and Manchester United. And so I ask, is there still anything good about Nigeria in whole, please share your comments and opinions!

c.c: Lalasticlala, Oluwaseun
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2016
God will make everything good about Nigeria including time.
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by mistarsam(m): 2:36am On Jan 29, 2016
the doggedness and optimism of ordinary nigerians. end of discussion. let's hear what others have to say cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Donates Bibles To Kaduna Cleric, Church Members / Military Source: Hijacked Ship Not In Nigeria / Ex FCT Minister In Trouble As Senate Summons Him Over Land Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.