Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,533 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

What You Really Need To Succeed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Really Need To Succeed (471 Views)

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! / How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Really Need To Succeed by emmaak2(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
PASSION OR EGO?

●I remember vividly when I was about leaving the vicinity of secondary school education, almost everyone wanted to become doctors, lawyers, engineers, and other professionals, some actually became, but most could not!
●No single profession, course of study, job, appointment, is a monument of success, wealth, riches. . . What matters is what individuals bring individually to the table. Even in that perceived money creating course of study, many did it but are still very very poor. In matters of financial independence, be careful when following the bandwagon, for wherever is overcrowded, value drops and chances of survival reduces!

●To succeed as a medical doctor today, you need be extremely good, because they are too many! It's much more than passing MB exams or answering Doctor or hanging stethoscope, it translates to knowing what you are doing and doing it well, otherwise you'd end up as one of the most miserable doctors in this wide world!

●Is it about reading law? I respect lawyers greatly, but everyone can not be lawyers! I see no reason a lawyer should be teaching government in a secondary school! Why didn't you just go ahead and read education, why spend 6 years in school and law school? You see, it's more than getting the L.LB degree, it's about knowing your onions!

●In matters of financial independence I say; Go with your passion, not with your ego!

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment / Nigeria's Academic Excellence Is Highly Overrated!!! / Autocad.pdms, Petrel, P&id Training In Lagosi( 23rd, May 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.