Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Would Love To Play For Pep Guardiola – Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Would Love To Play For Pep Guardiola – Neymar (433 Views)

‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) / Manchester City's Multimillion Luxurious Apartment For Pep Guardiola / September Premier League Honors For Pep Guardiola And Harry Kane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Play For Pep Guardiola – Neymar by jcodez(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2016

Barcelona forward, Neymar, has confessed he would love to play for Pep Guardiola.
The Bayern Munich manager, who coached Barca between 2008 and 2012, has already announced that he is joining a Premier League club, after his current deal runs out in the summer.

Neymar says he hopes to play for the Spaniard in the future and also experience the Major League Soccer.
When asked if there was one manager he would like to work with, the Brazilian told Red Bull’s website: “Yes, there is one: Guardiola is a guy who I really admire and who I would love to work with.
“It is tough to say if I want to play in other countries. Nobody knows tomorrow, but I am very happy where I am right now at Barcelona.
“I have the will to go back to Brazil some day and I also would like to play in [the] USA – those two countries are two where I want to play later on in my career.

“[The USA] is a place where the game is growing and attracting the interest of lots of players, who are becoming more and more popular there.
“So this makes me curious, it makes me interested to see it closely.”
Re: I Would Love To Play For Pep Guardiola – Neymar by jcodez(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why The Impending Move Of Loic Remy To Leicester City May Cost Chelsea Dearly. / Pep Guardiola Signs 3 Year Deal With Manchester City / Breaking News: Transfer Deadline Day: Arsenal FC To Make A Bid For Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.