Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa (21376 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by johnbala01(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
may thunder fire buhari & apc's propagandish government claiming dat they have defeated book haram albeit technically .hit like to claim dis prayer
..even in France, USA,...there is suicide bombing. It is a sign of weakness on the side of the terrorist. ThankGod u are not God.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by godox2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Perhaps when you relation join those league to be burnt, you would understand better. I thought Apc promise to defeat boko haram in two months? We are entering the 9 month soon yet we are still seeing this. Am sure they are other areas that are being bombed that Nigeria media wouldn't carry but foreigners.

May they visit you,, if that is what you want to keep hearing in order to pour your ANGER. How will you know that a 10yrs old boy is carrying IED? During GEJ, they OCCUPY Territories (many TOWNS, mine inclusive Mubi, I lost 2 brothers same day they entered). But now they occupy none. The military did theirs, it is our collective responsibility to Fight this strategy.
KEEP REJOICING on hearing bad news.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by columbus007(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

For what Jare? Shey na him family die? smiley smiley smiley
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by columbus007(m): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2016
fredosky111:
RIP to the death
another one don explode here again..gbowaiiiii cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2016
godox2:

May they visit you,, if that is what you want to keep hearing in order to pour your ANGER. How will you know that a 10yrs old boy is carrying IED? During GEJ, they OCCUPY Territories (many TOWNS, mine inclusive Mubi, I lost 2 brothers same day they entered). But now they occupy none. The military did theirs, it is our collective responsibility to Fight this strategy.
KEEP REJOICING on hearing bad news.

May they visit you too. Who would rejoice in seeing his fellow human burn to ashes? I . I blast Pdp same way I blast apc and would blast apc more because they were rejoicing over it during GEJ to gain cheap publicity at the expense of human life. That party is the heartless party I have seen on this planet earth. Making useless promises they can't fulfill and to crown it denying it. Saying boko haram is targeting soft target as if those people are not human.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Wright22: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2016

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Wright22: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2016

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Adamawa by Wright22: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunny Ekechukwu Benjy Eke's Bail: NACOB And Accra High Court In Tango / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Abuja Schoolboy Remanded In Prison For Sodomy — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.