Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,569 members, 7,929,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right (561 Views)

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by Talk2CB: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Before the endless proposals began, I was happily married for 21 years. I met my husband at just 15, and was heartbroken when we split in 1999.
Now I won’t consider settling down unless a man meets most of my criteria – which include loyalty, being 6ft tall and enjoying travel. I’ve rejected five proposals since. I’m not dating now, but would like to marry. I get lonely, but am happy to wait for the right man. My kids aren’t fazed by all the proposals – they want me to be happy.

More Details: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/woman-who-turned-down-15-proposals-says.html
Re: Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by Smellymouth: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
OK oo
Re: Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by kingofchess(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
hahaha...she go old
Re: Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Okay when she click menopause she go no say half bread is better than none.
Re: Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by Bambless1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Her Life! Her Problem!
Re: Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by Strahovski1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yeah .good woman. Happiness is what matters.

@above half bred is better than none only applies when one is desperate and a do or die affair. . Last time I checked, Marriage is not.
Re: Woman Who Turned Down 15 Proposals Says She Is Still Looking For Mr Right by jummex8228(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
She has every right to be chossy after she done born finish. The man wey won marry you sef won marry liability ni
You think to marry woman with children easy.
God save men

(1) (Reply)

Let That Hurt Go This Feb. 2016; A Nairalander Advice To Lovers / To All New And Returning A. B. U Students Females Only.... / Security Before All? Is This Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.