Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,612 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? (751 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by delectablegyal(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yeah, dats the question. answer yes or no and state your reason.
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by chijoy7(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please I want to ask a question...

Yesterday evening, while I was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my room was looking at me and shaking its head. Please what does it mean? 😐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
For me, capital NO, when woman has not finished from the planet

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Theyveedo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nope

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Hardetutu01(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
chijoy7:

Yesterday evening, while I was drinking garri, a small rat🐀 at the corner of my room was looking at me and shaking its head. Please what does it mean? 😐
d rat dey pity ur moda ni

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Hardetutu01(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
chijoy7:

d rat dey pity ur moda ni

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Maxi112: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
TO ME SHINGLE MOTHER IS NOT AN ISSUE TO ME,
I WILL ONLY MARRY FOR LOVE & TRUST
I DONT CARE IF U R A SINGLE MOTHER...
WHAT THAT COUNT FOR ME IS BEYOND THAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by kirchofff(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
GIRL: i have sinned; i called my boyfriend a bastard.
PASTOR: So wat did he do to deserve dat?
GIRL: He kissed me.
PASTOR: You mean like this? The pastor kissed the girl.
GIRL: Yes!
PASTOR: Well, dats no reason to call him a bastard.
GIRL: But he touched my breast.
PASTOR: U mean like this? The pastor touched her breast.
GIRL: Yes!
PASTOR: Thats no reason to call him a bastard.
GIRL: But, he took off my clothes and had sex with me!
PASTOR: You mean like this? The pastor took off her clothes and had sex with the girl.
GIRL: Yes
PASTOR: Well, thats also no reason to call him a bastard.
GIRL: Then he told me he has AIDS.
PASTOR: U are a BASTAAAARD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Hardetutu01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maxi112:
TO ME SHINGLE MOTHER IS NOT AN ISSUE TO ME,

I WILL ONLY MARRY FOR LOVE & TRUST

I DONT CARE IF U R A SINGLE MOTHER...

WHAT THAT COUNT FOR ME IS BEYOND THAT
True talk,no big
deal in dat
Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oma307:
For me, capital NO, when woman has not finished from the planet
The hypocrisy is suffocating!undecided

Buh You'd want A lady to marry Your ass If You eventually had a baby Outta marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
I dont think, not to even plan to have baby outside my marriage
Estharfabian:
The hypocrisy is suffocating!undecided

Buh You'd want A lady to marry Your ass If You eventually had a baby Outta marriage?

Re: Guys: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
many guys like ladies who don't have kids, and who don't cheat, yet they cheat and still make babies through all that cheating, and u r expected to forgive and walk down the isle. It's hurting and unfair, coz when u even try talk to the elders, they will u that "but he is a man", the is men are allowed to get away with everything. Bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Too Emotional But Always In Control / Sex Without Tears! / Naija Babes And Their Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.