Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Surprised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprised (374 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprised by kayencye(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hey forum,i wondered what kind of thing is happening here in nigeria, a friend told me about one mr Musa who was on vacation outside the country was sacked by his employer,reason because they found out he is engaged in bisexual relationship.The company and the police went to his resident and locked up his house simply because of his escapades.I think the anti-gay law been passed has already taking his sway.
Re: Surprised by Synzu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
kayencye:
Hey forum,i wondered what kind of things happening

Evin me seff I wondered undecided

1 Like

Re: Surprised by myfantasies(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Everybody just dey wonder undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Surprised by cruzita(f): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alice in wonder land

1 Like

Re: Surprised by vicstar(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
OP. I've bin wondering right from infant undecided why is it dat d people willing to give lacks d most, and d stingy people keeps getting, just wondering

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Real Free Airtime Jst Click On Dis Link Nd Stand A Chance 2 Win / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To Someone? / No Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.