Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First (23614 Views)

Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Brunel(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
lol
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by davedpo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anyone can say wot he or she likes, want, opinion, desires and d lyks, but God knws bst

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by nwadiuko1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
ponponkon what is it you said you ate again....yam?
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Ponponkon: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
nwadiuko1:
ponponkon what is it you said you ate again....yam?
Bros I ate rice and meat afterwhich I took a bottle of malt drink. I don't like eating Yam o
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by nwadiuko1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bros I ate rice and meat afterwhich I took a bottle of malt drink. I don't like eating Yam o
lol I tot you said dasuki's yam......oh well maybe it's from my ears
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Gkemz: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Starting with him.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by kutchs: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
You Okorocha won't even last half a second before God's judgement table. He has judged you already and found you wanting for the misrule of Imo State. He will throw you right into hell fire idiot.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Mopolchi: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
God go first start from you Okoroawusa

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by SMT042(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2016
autolearner:
Even This One Has The Grit To Decide Who God Starts With....

How About He Starts From Your Household First Man... Watcha Say?
Every Pencil You've Stolen?
Lies You've Told?
Monies You've Stolen?
Other False gods You've Sworn With?
Other People You've Backbit About?

Someone Tell Rochas That It Doesn't Matter How Long It Takes To Get To His Turn.... His Works Will Be Tried By Fire As Well To FULL MEASURE That Is.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by XploraBen(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Those three categories of people he mentioned are well-known for corruption,infact he himself fall to the side of the polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by northvietnam(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Ponponkon:
Gov. Nyeso Wikeson of Rivers State, Gov Ayodele Fayose 1 of Ekiti state.. Author Eze n'ukpoooo....
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by truthspeaks: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Biko, hw much wr u paid 4 dis post
Abagworo:
A great man. I respect Mr Okorocha and appreciate what he has achieved with little resources and heavy burden..

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by meforyou1(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2016
God will judge Okorocha first, even long before Hitler. Beremx and Abagworo, tell him I said so

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by JakesJ(m): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2016
GOD FORGIVE YOU, BECAUSE YOU OKOROCHA, ABI NAH OKORO'GEE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING & DOING!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by CioAngels(f): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Okorocha, since to you, you are mocking the struggling/ starving masses. Then, amen to your curse on politicians which you are one of them. You probably believe nigerians are fools does understand your stupidy.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by justmenoni: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Na true you talk,that Christmas tree was also a great achievement cos no other governors did it in their states.

quote author=Abagworo post=42448817]A great man. I respect Mr Okorocha and appreciate what he has achieved with little resources and heavy burden..[/quote]
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by mensdept: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2016
God will start off with punishing governor's like Okorrcha who have failed their people and gave their mandate to coupist

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Leopardd(m): 2:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Ponponkon:
That man is a good orator.

Okorocha and Nnamdi Kanu are the only two men from Igboland in present time, whose oratory skills are stuffs of legends.
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2016
God. Nigerian politicians do not believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 30, 2016
ok
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by MissingBudget: 3:47am On Jan 30, 2016
419 governor supported by his little band of idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by anonimi: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Abagworo:
A great man. I respect Mr Okorocha and appreciate what he has achieved with little resources and heavy burden..

Yes oh.
Very great man who is "true Igbo leader" for shaking Obama's hand or for buying N6 billion Christmas tree while owing workers' salaries shocked
What a warped sense of greatness!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3175125_fbimg1449762869083_jpegbc7ef07e2d014824f795b31ba98d0520

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by holaralph(m): 4:51am On Jan 30, 2016
God will judge all of us. No one is an exception

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by chiedu7: 5:12am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Rochas u don pay salary?[/size]
Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Schematics: 5:41am On Jan 30, 2016
The ediot is a low esteem poverty-stricken b.astard. Up till today he does not know who is his father. He is paid nothing but his wretchedness rules over him. Look below and see how Okoroawusa has destroyed imo state, no infrastructure, no nothing but rabble rousing. The worst state in Nigeria despite huge debts and bailouts. cool

truthspeaks:
Biko, hw much wr u paid 4 dis post

Re: Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 30, 2016
He's on point, especially pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS / PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election / Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.