Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,208 members, 7,919,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad (4441 Views)

When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / Meet Michael Jackson's Pretty Daughter And Her New Boyfriend! They'r Planning To / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2016
One Question. Different Responses!

Why did the Chicken cross the road in Naija

BUSH - USA
Did the chicken cross our own side of the road? We don't really care why chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our own side of the road or not. The chicken should be either for us or against us.There is no middle ground here, else we will strike the tiny head of the Chicken!

NSCDC LAGOS CHAIRMAN:
The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by one person, I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and only my oga-at-the-top knows...ehmm... you can visit the website ww.chickencrossroad erm erm.. daz al.

BUHARI
The Chicken is a terrorist! The Chicken crossed road due to inherited indiscipline in the society! The culture of whipping completely died prior to my taking over power in Nigeria. I came and quickly captured the Chicken for thorough flogging, yet many are making noise and blaming me. They no well!

GANI FAWEHINMI
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?

OBASANJO
Past administration in Nigeria is a total failure. It is the main reason why this chicken crossed the road. I talked to Jonathan personally as my boy, he refused to listen. He is on his own. We need to probe him for this mess.

FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
Thief thief people too dey ask question. Dem go steal meat from pot. Dem go come outside and ask who stole the meat. Dem go dress in white waka for road shout Amen!

JONATHAN
I guess it's a manifestation of the transformation agenda for change that you went for. During my time, I set up a Chicken monitoring committee with monetary amnesty that tied their legs. I wanted to remain in power, but a man that talks like 'motor park people' and others kicked me out.

PUTIN - RUSSIA
Why won't chicken cross the road when you are crossing road too! If you cross with your own bomb nobody will touch you.

OBAMA - USA
We need to show the chicken the only road to cross, and the chicken must comply. If the chicken fails to cooperate, we can capture the chicken. Yes, we can. You know me! Ask Bin Laden and his friends...

OJUKWU
Thunder and Amadi Oha will break your head if you ask me that question again when you know the answer. You have continued to hypocritically oppress my people. I will lift you up and hit you on the ground if you don’t shut up. Idiot!!

BILL GATES:
I have just witnessed eChicken2016 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook; Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken.

WOLE SOYINKA
It’s a brazen showcase of mental colonization, barbarism, and decay in governance. And you have the temerity to ask me why the chicken crossed the road without even setting up a National conference to address your own problem why you crossed the road before the chicken.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

HON PATRIC OBAHIAGBON:
The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the hen folk for advancing across the Broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh Democratic Party and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

Now read the main ones. These ones will keep you thinking throughout your life!! Click to see what 20 other prominent men around the world are talking about!!!

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/why_did_chicken_cross_road%3F

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Man hangs himself after receiving a letter. Huh...
Read on...

Ian Sandywell - a car salesman, was said to have been 'crying and upset' after receiving a letter. Thereafter, he sent a text to his 22 year-old son, Ben: "Delete me out of your life please. I'm going to hang myself."

Hours later, his wife Jo-ann Balsamo returned from work and found him dead in their garage. So sad!

What does the letter say

Click to read….
https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by balash(m): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2016
He be like u smoke ekiti Weed @op
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Huh... undecided

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Lastdays: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2016
End time Chicken too dey waka undecided undecided
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2016
The chicken crossed the road because they saw loads of fresh corn & water on the other side of the road.
They couldn't stand the hunger anymore.

The Chicken crossed the road for

A better future

A better Nigeria

More are still crossing

&

More will return if they don't get the CHANGE

But in the meantime

We are crossing over to check how the other side is because seeing is believing in this part of the World.

Have a great weekend guyz!

2 Likes

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2016
TB JOSHUA
Allelluya! My prophecy has come true. Last year I prophesied when I said in the church that someone will cross the other side of the road this year. It has happened. Go to XYZ Newspaper of year 2000 and you’ll see my prophecy. Somebody say Amen!

grin grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/why_did_chicken_cross_road%3F
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by orisa37: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2016
In Nigeria the Chickens are Shiites. In Politics the Chicken is Trump. In Religion the Chicken is now Pope Francis Himself. Hell is here on earth.Heaven is Home.
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by saintfizzo(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Donald Trump: From my perspective the chicken is lazy, jobless and looking for how to reproduce. Why won't it cross the road.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Rukkydelta(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Very funny but true

1 Like

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by dotmanxp(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
nice creativity, more ink to ur biro

2 Likes

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
This Chicken, this Chicken, Hhmm...

Lol grin
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Featuring...

See what happened when a Pastor added his Church girl on Facebook

Join the forum: https://www.nairaland.com/2901705/see-what-pretty-babe-did

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala:- The chicken crossed the road because according to the recently released statistics by the World Bank, our economy is in top gear & the largest in Africa. Only that we just need to borrow $1 Billion from the IMF to pay salaries & combat Boko Haram. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Xmen149(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dasuki:- erhmm..the chicken crossed the road to go and bring its ATM it forgot at home..yes,am waiting for it to come back cos the chicken will cross again to this side to withdraw..
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Militants: This government is the Chicken and they have long been crossing our own side of the road uninvited since 1914! They should leave us and our resources alone so we can rule ourselves grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by BishopJuice: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
As mundane that catch phrase may sound, the "chicken crossing the road" originates from satanic ritual worship.

The chicken symbolises the sacrifice while the road implies the underworld.

Not everything is as simple as you may believe.

The nursery rhyme ; "Ring-a-ring of roses" speaks of the black death that plagued Europe (Bubonic plague epidemic)

The ring of roses symbolised lesions

Ahh Tissue! Symbolises the influenza cold symptoms

"We all fall down" means death.

The rhyme was designed to teach young children how to identify symptoms in infected people and stay away.

The catch phrase :"why did the chicken criss the road?" was used and is still used as a codex by occultist to find out if someone was their member.

99.999999% of people will brace up for a joke while the initiate will simply reply ; "to get to the other side ". The other side meaning the underworld!

So next time you find yourself in a club house and that warm looking old man turns to you and gives you that phrase...

Run

1 Like

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Lastdays: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
When end-time Chicken cross over the other side of end-time road, innocent road users and pedestrians suffer! undecided

These are last days!!

Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by gemale(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kim jong-un: d chicken crossing d road is a show of our nuclear weapons advancement & d deathly blow we shall soon deal 2 D Americans.
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by Ezeebube2(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Lasisi: Endtime chicken grin
Re: Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad by mazechdotcom: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Chicken: I wish men can leave us alone and resolve their wahala!

grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows How Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose / You Tube Blocks Biafra Exposed Account For Terrorism, False Information- Pics / Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.