Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,163 members, 7,933,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation (41908 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies US For Not Agreeing That IPOB Was A Terrorist Group / MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by NovusHomo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
mcee1:
"Ineffectual Baboon" must be probed.

*To all you IPOB TOUTS,FRUSTRATED HUNGRY WAILERS and other enemies of our dear nation progress quoting and insulting me yesterday due to a typing error about "SAW instead of SEE" asking me to go back to school?.I Want you guys to know I am better than all of you

God bless Nigeria.

To be honest, calling Fortunato an "ineffectual bufoon" is being nice to him. He was worse than that; he was a non-entity.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by manutdadex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Moz22:
are u saying Dasuki never shared any money?
i no c alert! Lolz.. On a more serious note if dasuki is guilty of money laundering who cares... Jail d idiot... Buhari or dasuki, i don't knw them personally so am not going to waste my mb on dem.. Vouching for dem.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by josh21: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
fagbalex:
Nobody is above the law, the wailers can keeping crying till tomorrow but that can't stop probe of Jonathan if he's indicted
Take it easy bro.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by manutdadex(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dontbeused:

My Oga d ans was at d public domain since abi GEJ dey sleep?
Immediate past Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh Thursday confessed that when he assumed office as the CDS, he headed a armed forces that lacked the relevant equipment and motivation to fight an enemy (Boko Haram terrorists) that was invisible and embedded with the local populace.

Badeh made the confession just as he pointed out that the decision of certain countries (which he did not name), to deny Nigeria weapons to prosecute the war against Boko Haram, added to the challenges the military faced.

Alex Badeh
https://www.nairaland.com/2490501/terrorism-headed-military-lacked-equipment
nigerians are quick to judge..if buying weapons is like buying tomatoes in d narket... I dey sure say gmb for don go mile 12 market but it is diff..
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by josh21: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
GEJ the man who proclaimed hypocritically that his ambition is not worth the blood of anyone but turned out to spill the blood of innocent civilian and gallant military men in the North East by monetising their blood. Smh!

Na today? Award this, award that! And usually from insignificant and unheard of organisations. When no be Mandela!

This is how low and cheap he can go just as he did during the election, looking for endorsements from right left centre, paying with our hard earned monies, dude is still at it. He's busy paying for all the recognitions to save his face as the present govt reveals the scandals that went on during his regime.

Pls I will start taking those awards serious when they start making headlines in significant media houses and social platforms.

A man that could loot us dry and still smile like all is well is capable of anything.
Stay strong for ur fans for now Oga Jona cos pretty soon u would be joining ur boys at EFCC.
Bro,how many awards have u received even your local govt? GO TO cOURT.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by kennytidistar(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
from all the bruhaha, I have not seen any convicted for this arms deals rumor, prosecution is not the same as investigation, you perceived that money was stolen is not the same as money was stolen. I want president buhari and his cohort to make public all documents and information on his issue, lai Mohammed should stop telling stories , since he has full information about the arms deal let us see the supporting documents, who approves what? for now in my intellectual faculty, I did not believe all this time wasting allegations we've been hearing mere mouth watering and new paper confessions, we want to see the 2.1 billion dollars documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by BushidoBlue(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
kennytidistar:
from all the bruhaha, I have not seen any convicted for this arms deals rumor, prosecution is not the same as investigation, you perceived that money was stolen is not the same as money was stolen. I want president buhari and his cohort to make public all documents and information on his issue, lai Mohammed should stop telling stories , since he has full information about the arms deal let us see the supporting documents, who approves what? for now in my intellectual faculty, I did not believe all this time wasting allegations we've been hearing mere mouth watering and new paper confessions, we want to see the 2.1 billion dollars documents.

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Moz22: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
manutdadex:
i no c alert! Lolz.. On a more serious note if dasuki is guilty of money laundering who cares... Jail d idiot... Buhari or dasuki, i don't knw them personally so am not going to waste my mb on dem.. Vouching for dem.
I am still tryna imagine why I am still broke despite all d money sharing here and there.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by manutdadex(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Moz22:
I am still tryna imagine why I am still broke despite all d money sharing here and there.
go find dasuki duta na.. Fg may only charge him for money laundering and a few month jail term wil.. And that wil a huge waste of inks and mb
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by izudon82: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
U be fool.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Cityguy: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, Lai Mohammed should just focus on doing what he's supposed to do rather than reply this and replying that whenever anybody say anything negative about the APC. I wonder if he's still the spokesperson for the APC.

He should know the difference between the two...
The ol'man is fixated. cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by grandlexuz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
abe4kom:
Lol, after reading your submission right now[b], am afraid[/b] I have to concur with those who gave you that beautiful advice.
grin grin

I am afraid, it should have read!
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by anigold(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abeg make buhari arrest goodluck and every other PDP members because everybody in APC are all saints..... Especially those APC governors who diverted public funds for apc election now owing 9-11 months salary in the process....
Imortal001:
lai mohammed is good at what he do take it or live it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by anigold(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Friends of APC are not guilty no matter how much they stole...
So the foolish logic is just decamp to APC so that EFCC wont come after you... Lol

luvinhubby:
As EFCC is probing the $2.1 billion arms money, OBJ's $13 billion power funds should also come under the EFCC's radar, after all, our money is our money.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by adoyi81: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians are plain stupid.
GEJ was a colossal failure as a president and a leader. Some people were gasconading about the international awards he is winning in recent times as if awards mean anything. That's the job of PR firms to find hungry, mushroom organizations to give out awards in an effort to launder a battered image. Guess what? They make millions of dollars doing it. They are not doing it for free.

If international awards mean that much, Kaitlyn Jenner wouldnt win "Woman of the Year" award for sex change surgeries. It takes a couple of people to make a decision on who wins the awards depending on what agenda they are pushing. $10k will get anyone a decent award. But heck! Throw an American ( especially a Caucasian) in the picture and Nigerians will go gaga. That's the same thwarted mentality of inferiority complex that made Rochas put a billboard with Obama in Owerri. A typical African fellow always needs the rubber stamp approval of whites to feel complete.
/
Don't worry man, since you don't value international awards, we will nominate you for your village award,considering your effort on Nairaland.
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by okitejoseph: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Before lai mohammed will finish serving as the information minister, he would have succeded in making himself the number one enemy of the people
http://www.prestnaija.com/nigerians-not-happy-with-lai-mohammeds-comments-on-former-president/
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by mabea: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
craddle
Re: Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation by Juliuzy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is he a Nigerian minister of information or APC minister of information?[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat / Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.