Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,643 members, 7,908,664 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures (1162 Views)

Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Bobrisky Celebrates His Birthday With Gate Man, Buys 1 Cow And 2 Rams / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by iwuemma(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2016
The Love for Cattle by our President , is quite amazing...

He was in Kenya recently, and guess what?
kiss kiss
He was pictured with Cattles...

But the Cattle in Kenya looks more healthy and meaty than the one in Daura...

What's the Secret?

Are the Cattles in Kenya Corrupt and the ones in Daura saints!!!?

You be the Judge...

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by Akkord4gov: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Baba and cattle na like bread and beans
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by easyhacq(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2016
you are an idiot the pics you take for daura is just an ordinary cattle street sellers while the one for Kenya is a professional one we have something good pass this in Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bolaji3071(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2016
iwuemma:
The Love for Cattle by our President , is quite amazing...

He was in Kenya recently, and guess what?
kiss kiss
He was pictured with Cattles...

But the Cattle in Kenya looks more healthy and meaty than the one in Daura...

What's the Secret?

Are the Cattles in Kenya Corrupt and the ones in Daura saints!!!?

You be the Judge...

I don't know if you people derive joy in trying to tarnish Nigeria's image. You compare every other country(s) things with Nigeria's own... Even cow?? Bro nawa for you o

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by psucc(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
bolaji3071:

I don't know if you people derive joy in trying to tarnish Nigeria's image. You compare every other country(s) things with Nigeria's own... Even cow?? Bro nawa for you o

The comparison shows we are still giant of Africa. lolszsszs.
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by espn(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
bolaji3071:

lol..dont mind them..but you will never c dem compare how other countries are trying to fite corruption to how Nigeria is also trying to fight it! Mischief makers!
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2016
It depends are the "healthy lookin'" cows organically feed,are they being pumped full of chemical fatteners etc.?
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bobogee007(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2016
HBD to my bae

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bobogee007(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2016
HBD to my bae[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bobogee007(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2016
HBD to my bae[color=#990000][/color]a

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2016
bobogee007:
HBD to my bae
happy birthday to your Lady

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by iwuemma(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2016
easyhacq:
you are an idiot the pics you take for daura is just an ordinary cattle street sellers while the one for Kenya is a professional one we have something good pass this in Ilorin

Keep the deceit on dear...
Like you didn't see him standing there..
Photo shopped?
Nah!
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bobogee007(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
happy birthday to your Lady
thanks dear
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by iwuemma(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2016
espn:
lol..dont mind them..but you will never c dem compare how other countries are trying to fite corruption to how Nigeria is also trying to fight it! Mischief makers!

Since the President have esteemed other countries above his, you can't beef people for comparing anything.
grin grin angry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bolaji3071(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures by bolaji3071(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
rtt

(1) (Reply)

Smok R200 200W TC Mod Kit Review / 9 Of The Queen Of England's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Who Is More Intelligent; Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.