Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,368 members, 7,891,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ampere App-verifiy Orignal Android Charger For Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ampere App-verifiy Orignal Android Charger For Your Phone (685 Views)

Our Visitors Nowadays Don't Care For Food, It Android Charger They Ask For First / Are You Using The Right Charger For Your Devices? / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ampere App-verifiy Orignal Android Charger For Your Phone by Tolu95(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2016
have you ever thought why are some charger faster than each other.......it is because of their Amp of the charger to know how much your charger amp

How do I know If My Charger Is Compatible

The only way to determine if the charger is compatible with your phone is by using Ampere App to measure the charger's capacity.

How does it work??

Power on ampere on your phone then connect your phone to power source. Now, ampere will show you the current power (Ma) of your charger if the mA is upto 280-300mA I think the charger is okay. But this might not work for all device. Don't think 300mA is okay for infinix hot note with 4000mAh battery.

Determinant of ampere functionality

The battery charger (USB/AC/Wireless
The USB cable
The phone kind
Current tasks running
Present brightness
WiFi state
GPS state

Ampere Features

Widgets
Notification
Alerts on device
Alerts on Android Wear

Where can I download?
==>Download it from playstore or better still download the pro version from here
With this application, I think you should be able to choose the best charger for your smartphone.

more ~http://freebiescrew..com.ng/2016/01/ampere-app-verifiy-orignal-android.html

Re: Ampere App-verifiy Orignal Android Charger For Your Phone by lawrenceunaa: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
That app is trash it doesn't give correct current readings. Even original 2A chargers doesn't even score above 500ma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P5 Mini Unveiled / Gionee M2 / My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.