Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,825 members, 7,933,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" (17514 Views)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / THE ECONOMIST Tags Jonathan As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by Caseless: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Where's that ochejoseph of a boy that was also here accusing ogunlesi?

I feel bad that a former president of my country is described that way, but when you look at Gej, that's a rather apt description of him.

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by NeoDfirst(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by AfroKnight: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
TheophilusA:
. . . In a series of tweets, Tolu Ogunlesi said: "I'm surprised and amused by the all I cannot claim ANY credit for that piece.I am not and have never been one to be anonymous when making journalistic comments about people. I do not hide behind anonymity.I will be sending a letter to the online publication that fabricated the allegation, asking for a retraction and a public apology.[size=14pt]Moral of the Story: beware of rumours that cause those who fall for them to tweet like ineffectual buffoons."[/size]

Lol. Epic. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by Endtimesmith(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ineffectual Buffoon.....Grammatical miscarriage indeed!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by Nightshift(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
The Economist never had a Nigerian reporter in Nigeria. Sanni Abacha once expelled the magazine's reporter. Apparently, the junta did not like an article written by the Briton about Nigeria. He was asked to leave Nigeria within 24 hours. The magazine always have a foreigner as its reporter in a host country. It's a very serious international magazine like Times magazine and Der Spiegel.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by wazobiaN9(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Mr man shut up pls. You wrote the piece. you have been busted. You thought The Economist non disclosure policy of writers will save you this time. hack writer doing hatchet jobs

Seems like the 'atlantic breeze' has blown more than your hair... !

6 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by TimeManager(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I love this, i love how Tolu subtly splatter the tag"ineffectual buffoon" on those twitters & by extention, nairaland, those who were fooled by Ayee dee to have believed that tolu would tongue lash Buhari, calling his monetary policies failure. I think this unveils the latest ploy by the buffoons to rubbish buhari, using the names of his close associates. The buffoons have been busted.
The truth has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by babafirst(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
DropShot:
Whether he wrote it or not, GEJ was and is an Ineffectual Buffon. No apologies.

If not, where was he when our treasury was being shared by Dasuki to every Obanikoro, Metuh, Bafarawa, Jaafar Isa, Yuguda, Haliru Bello, Dokpesi and co?
I concur.

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by UrbanMystique: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lies! Its only a FOOL that will expect him to say "I wrote it"
what is the big deal in the article? He didn't do anything against law so what is the point of denying?

El rufai called Jonathan a scumbag and he stood by it even when he was still the president .. So what exactly is the point of denying it ..

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I challenge him to go to court if he is confident of himself.. that he didn't pen the said aarticle.. Bunch of liars
He should go to court and do what exactly Mr man?

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by piagetskinner(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oya... Over to u wailers
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by Harfter1one: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Mr man shut up pls. You wrote the piece. you have been busted. You thought The Economist non disclosure policy of writers will save you this time. hack writer doing hatchet jobs

He is an hack writer, while you are a jobless ipob tout that rant online daily while wasting his life doing nothing. It sucks to be you freeglobe

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by cizy: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
modath:

Where is the letter The Economist wrote to you confirming the spurious allegation you & your paid online hacks fabricated

Na wah for una ooo... Una nor fit see any project to fruition, every move is a failure, back to back, no clear objective, just clutching at straws upandan!! sad

I won't call Clueless Hero his new appellation but he it fits him to a T, going by the mediocre propaganda his support base put up!!! Each time, gets shut down with speed!!

Y'all are bunch of learners!

I expect abuses, so keep it coming... yeye! smiley

Huh??
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by CriticMaestro: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just look at how your defending criminals, just because the called someone ineffectual buffoon? What's that compared to the soldiers that lost their lives due to ineffective ammunitions? Who was the president then? Instead of him to oversee things and make sure everything is put into order, he just relaxes and drinks agogoro...Mek Una wise up O...toh
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by pabjo: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
#FIND WHO WRITE THE ARTICLE
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by emeka2847: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin
SUPERPACK:
ineffectual buffoon
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by mpowa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I challenge him to go to court if he is confident of himself.. that he didn't pen the said aarticle.. Bunch of liars

Na by force to hang the stuff on him? he said he didn't write it simple. he's always criticized Gej openly, why he go come dey hide to do same now?

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by AmazonKindle: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
keep writing Niger Delta Militants and Buhari zombies have notice you if they hit you soon next hope you will not complained
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by banmee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
1wolex85:

But what is so hard in providing conclusive proof if you guys feel he actually did it? You can't accuse someone out of the blues without a shred of evidence and ask him to go to court to prove his innocence! how does that work?

It's the Nigerian way. The norm in Nigeria is, you are guilty until proven innocent. Meanwhile, in other NORMAL countries, you are innocent until proven guilty. Nigerians are the weirdest, strangest, most thoughtless people on the continent. It's as if their brains are wired differently from everyone else's on the planet. The last time i witnessed such mentality was in Iraq and afghanistan. You'd be surprised how similar the mindset of an Iraqi/Afghan and a Nigerian is. They are tribalistic as phuck, corrupt as hell, and dirtier than a mutherfucker. Damn, it just hit me. They are so freaking similar. Lol.....

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by dexterinc2003: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have a confession...oya I wrote the ineffectual buffoon article..come and catch me...the truth remains that wailers have not learnt their lessons,GEJ was ousted from the Aso villa cos you ppl never told him the truth back then, and now that he is out of the villa, you ppl cannot still tell him the truth...I just hope u guys don't finally destroy this guy oh...shameless wailers!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by ayindejimmy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mprepz:
why won't he deny it, when he has realized how stupid he was!
BTW he's asking for an apology!
GEJ never demanded that!
Maybe that's cos gej knew he deserved it

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Even if he wrote it...he would politically correct and in mainstream as far the statement on INEFFECTUAL BUFFON.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by NaLaugh: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
He said, she said.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by Morkavictor: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
APC=PROPAGANDA.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by KMIKE22: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wake up and be a man
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by mpowa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
THE WAILERS:
It must be him!
it has to be him!
even if we have no proof, we must hang it on him by force!
that's the sweet WAILING story we've formed and we can't just let it go!

Na wa oh! Aba!

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by ibisko04: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze post=[color=:
42455886[/color]]Mr man shut up pls. You wrote the piece. you have been busted. You thought The Economist non disclosure policy of writers will save you this time. hack writer doing hatchet jobs

Is there any need for denying if he is the originator of the article.
Truth is bitter but say it.
How do we qualified Jonathan again?
The article was precisely correct, so I don't see why the writer of such a nice and pricing write up will deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by AtlanticBreeze: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Harfter1one:

He is an hack writer, while you are a jobless ipob tout that rant online daily while wasting his life doing nothing. It sucks to be you freeglobe
go to school you won't, you will rather come here to be writing an hack writer.. smh
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by brunofarad(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin counter
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by holllandis: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Black people jeez
White people talk about helping others ,how their jobs are so hard and how they want to relocate ,amongst other things
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" by bokohalal(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mprepz:
why won't he deny it, when he has realized how stupid he was!
BTW he's asking for an apology!
GEJ never demanded that!

ayindejimmy:

Maybe that's cos gej knew he deserved it

I am deaded!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Dangote Refinery Receives Third Shipment / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.