Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts (21760 Views)

I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
how many apc members have effc arrested since the fight against corruption started? Or APC members are all Saints. I'm neutral, I'm neither PDP nor apc but truth must be told.
oga ,u r pdp like mind,arent u sad dt dis litle kids had acces to such a huge amount of money?see let me tell u on a neutral ground dis kids r nt better dan u r|and dnt knw beter way of mken money dan u if their parent did nt steal for dem|

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Pidggin(f): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
dis curruption element are fighting back

Why will you support your Hausa/Fulani relative even when he is obviously being selective in his kwaruption campaign
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Alezy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
just imagine. ...In billions, I weep for this country.

His children's account for that matter.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by franklingud(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Heeeeeeeeeeeeiii!!! These ppl go thief money, give their children, cousins, Bros, sis, etc..
chai!! My eye don red angry
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
ngmgeek:
Musiliu Obanikoro and his family must wake up and realize that they are now dealing with almighty EFCC and not Sahara Reporters.

The wind is blowing and the fowl yansh may not be spared cheesy
......Real Change ! I tell you !!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by sweetgala(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Are we fighting corruption or PDP members?

Shut up, doesn't matter which one it s we are fighting the fact a family was given your money illegally and for no right purpose should make you mad.

That money belongs to the great people of Nigeria, and you are one of them.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by birmingham04: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
If it is only corruption that PMB can eradicate in his four years in other to give New Nigeria solid foundation to God be thy glory. The only problem Nigeria has is corruption and am happy PMB is capable of the task. PMB if it is my father that is guilty of corruption jail him so that we his children will learn from his greediness, by that time we will know that stealing is a corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by SpencerLewis(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Pidggin post=42465466]Witch hunting of the opposition [/quote
Ur brain must have been like that teddy bear in ur profile pix MAKA CHUKWU. Are PDP not the people in power sharing the money among themselves?
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by osusuallstars: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
the zoo is rotten
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by uboma(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
The current CBN Governor should be dismissed from office and prosecuted for being an accomplice to the high level of corruption under the past administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by santinoj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
mikki123:
Story for the gods, Buhari is protecting his people and exposing people from South part or the country... Selectivity of the highest order

Do you are?

So Dasuki is from Owerri, abi na Yenago? Sule Lamido from Warri? The former Comptroller of Customs from PH abi na Enugu?

Besides, what is "do you are?"

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by SmartMugu: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
OkparaJesus:
If they like let them not but am hungry over my own sled
but the letter was somehow harsh to eat rice but am not
okay with how Satan allowed my super market to sell in the
moon light but if I was shouting why Kim Karadashian
family decided to sing in deeper life camp ground then
obama would have been the pastor against humanity if not
why did she rape the two guys who were against her from
giving birth since she was already nine months pregnant am
not too sure if the condom was original that all Nigerian
solders couldn't even come in terms with boko haram
campus gate but the calabar girls became chibok girls of
Abuja white house.
What is this one saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by kachnov(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Please na...you guys should steal in millions,this billions billions is somehow.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
kai....onenigeria na scam
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Originalsly: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
When I become president.... I would not go for the death penalty for this kind corruption.... but make you count the amount you stole/embezzled 3 times before being served the next regular prison meal.
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by arsenal33: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
PDP was running the FG
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by nigerfine: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is the greatest corruption story I have read; look at how the writer gave real dates of transactions, banks and the accounts. Even if it is selective Justice that we are using to fight this battle, that means in future the selection could cover more gounds. We need indictments now so as to deter others on board .
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by modath(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
santinoj:

So Dasuki is from Owerri, abi na Yenago? Sule Lamido from Warri? The former Comptroller of Customs from PH abi na Enugu?

Besides, what is "do you are?"

I have a feeling he meant "have you heard" & it came to his mind as "do your hear" but book & grammar na real headache for the guy....
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by kay29000(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
sommy25:
That money is for job well done in Ekiti election.

Exactly!
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by orobs93(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
shamecurls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-IS94A5_uQ

Abeg bros hw u take dey upload video?
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by kennytidistar(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
since its a corporate account, they should be able to explain details of the contract and transaction. company is meant to receive and pay money. simple.
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by shaqhead: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
how many apc members have effc arrested since the fight against corruption started? Or APC members are all Saints. I'm neutral, I'm neither PDP nor apc but truth must be told.
Mr. Neutral, ppl like u never cease to amuse us wt ds stale gibberish over and again!

An APC member, a close pal of PMB was arested. wasnt he, and he cooperated without gra gra. The PDP folks prefer strong hand and that they will get.

If only ppl from the south were indicted, i trust ur fellow neutral cotravellers to cry fowl. Since its not, u r now seeing it along party lines.

The hardship in the land caused by a handful is felt by the N.E.W.S, APC/PDP etc.

So mr man chill and let the books be opened. You might be shocked who will be indicted when other books are opened!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by MsZeezah: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
mikki123:
Story for the gods, Buhari is protecting his people and exposing people from South part or the country... Selectivity of the highest order

Do you are?
Oloshi. Don't bring your Ipob mentality here o. People from the South? Now, South West has been grouped collectively with the South East and South South right? Well, yes. Yorubas are from the south.

But unlike you people who condone corruption, we Yorubas will not hesitate to allow the government deal mercilessly with any southwesterner who was caught mishandling the funds of the nation. No sacred goats here and no backing corruption simply because "He's out son"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by mikki123(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=MsZeezah post=42467159]
Oloshi. Don't bring your Ipob mentality here o. People from the South? Now, South West has been grouped collectively with the South East and South South right? Well, yes. Yorubas are from the south.

But unlike you people who condone corruption, we Yorubas will not hesitate to allow the government deal mercilessly with any southwesterner who was caught mishandling the funds of the nation. No sacred goats here and no backing corruption simply because "He's out son"

Buhari is selective in his fight against corruption
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by mikki123(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=santinoj post=42466467]

Besides, what is "do you are?" agree

It was a mistake
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by Bowwow11(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wat wil FG and PMB particularly do wt dis money after collecting it 4rm this corrupt politicians nd hw wil it affect commoners like Us in the society?
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by reuben79: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
which party ruled in centre from 1999 to 2015?
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by babafirst(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
Yeepaaa! Lobatan, N4.8BN! Abeg make u calculate their bail money...
If O=400m where O is Olisah.
Obanikoro square =4.8B/400m x400m(bail where bail is constant)
Bail money for Obanikoro= 12 x400m=4.8 Bill.
But where C (chewing of statement) is involved multiply 4.8 Bill by 150 % =7.2 Bill naira bail.
Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by kay29000(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
flokii:
comments I read on here saddens me... really

especially d eastern folks... you can't help but wonder if Nigerians have common sense atal

and na dem dey religious pass... too bad

It makes me want to cry sometimes. I feel your pain bro.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by BossKratos: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided
OkparaJesus:
If they like let them not but am hungry over my own sled
but the letter was somehow harsh to eat rice but am not
okay with how Satan allowed my super market to sell in the
moon light but if I was shouting why Kim Karadashian
family decided to sing in deeper life camp ground then
obama would have been the pastor against humanity if not
why did she rape the two guys who were against her from
giving birth since she was already nine months pregnant am
not too sure if the condom was original that all Nigerian
solders couldn't even come in terms with boko haram
campus gate but the calabar girls became chibok girls of
Abuja white house.

Your crack dealer must have sold you "the bomb" recently! Say no to drugs kid!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts by olubenjazzy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
All of una just dey pack the billion and billion. Now una yarsh dey open like fowl own.

God punish devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Mocks Omoyele Sowore On Arrest Of His Brother By DSS / Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code / Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.