Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,284 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

21 Signs That Says She’s Perfect In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Signs That Says She’s Perfect In Bed (716 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Signs That Says She’s Perfect In Bed by TundeBullet: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5kbs3bo3ti1.fae10bac.jpg[/img]
Some men can rightly point out ladies that they can refer to as S3@.x:’ goddess on seeing or meeting them. Years of experience often give men that kind of knowledge when it comes to analyzing women and their S3@.x:’uality.
Couple
Couple in bed
Men can predict upon seeing a woman the kind of experience she would give in bed. Some also anticipate how mind blowing it would be considering how good they are themselves when it comes to the act. Men most times dictate the pace; having a woman who is a S3@.x:’ goddess would however give one a happy ending. Being a S3@.x:’ goddess entails many things; part of it being the ability to make the other person feel like a king and giving him a wow time in bed.
Without further ado, read below some signs that could help you pin-point a S3@.x:’ goddess when you see one
1. Quietness
A range of experiences gathered from men shows that women who have quiet outward appearances seem to be wild in bed. A lot of men had gotten the shock of their lives when they discovered the gentle lady they have been seeing for a while is a lioness in bed. These ladies make the most noise which drives men wilder in bed. They know the parts to touch to give the men multiple sensations and they give the right response at the right time. They open up completely to the men while in bed and give the men a memorable time.
2. Great Kisser
Another way men get to know ladies who would give them an unforgettable experience in the bedroom is through the kisses. A woman who can kiss passionately has control over herself and would in no time bring a man to different heights of climax. She could tease a man with her tongue and make ripples of excitement flow through him. Men get to predict they would have a good time because they know if she could give them as much pleasure through kissing, then she could use her mouth to bring pleasure to other parts of their bodies as well.

3. Good Dancer
A woman who is capable of throwing her body into different shapes in the name of dance is capable of being a S3@.x:’ goddess. Men know that her flexibility comes in handy in the bedroom as she would be able to conform to different S3@.x:’ positions and make the most out of the experience. These positions often give men depth during penetration and the ladies don’t like stiff. Women who can dance on the floor, roll their waists are capable of pushing men off the cliff when it comes to S3@.x:’ual activities.
4. Fitness
Women who spend a fortune in keeping fit and making their bodies beautiful could also be S3@.x:’ goddesses. They know how embarrassing it is for their body parts to be flabby, they want to do everything that would keep them in shape and make them desirable. They love it when they know they have men’s attention everywhere they go. Men in turn know that women with killer bodies are good in bed. Why waste such time and effort to look good without being any good in bed? Moreover, the energy they emit makes it possible for them to have S3@.x:’ without getting tired in a short period.
5. Confidence
Women who are confident and have high self-esteem would pass the average mark when it comes to being active in bed. They know their bodies well and could guide men to touch them in parts that would make them have the highest sensations. Ladies like these are not afraid to give themselves up in bed for the sake of pleasure. They know what they want and they go for it. Men in turn can hit the point of satisfaction quickly as these ladies cooperate all through the act.

6. Seductive Eyes
Some women have beautiful eyes. They are also capable of turning men on with those eyes. If a woman looks at a man and expresses desire through her stares, one can be sure that her hands and bodies would drive men nuts. Some women give men signs through their eyes and are able to strip them off with it. They can make desire course through a man’s veins and make him yearn for them even before the main act.

read More @ http://www.bulletunes.com/2016/01/6-signs-that-says-shes-perfect-in-bed.html

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... / Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? / Can This Be Done Here?miley Cyrus Flashes Bare Boobs While Shopping With Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.