Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere (685 Views)

If Nigeria Splits Who Will Pay Her Debts? / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by auogbet: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
I have read a couple of agitations from few of my friends and acquaintances who believe that the solution to the Nigerian question is balkanization. They believe that the one way to resolve the age long rumblings that have plagued our collective existence is for us to go our separate ways. This brings a couple of questions to mind. How did we get to this point where it looks like the center can no longer hold? What are the far reaching implications of having a balkanized Nigeria? Is it impossible for Nigeria to exist as one entity bound in freedom and unity?

PLEASE READ REST OF ARTICLE HERE: http://www.bigtony.net/what-if-nigeria-splits-today-anthony-ogbetere/
Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by SKAMOD(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Nigeria Would Still Exits If we go our seperate ways

Wap2all Blog
Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by GworoChewinMaga: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Then expect some sophisticated people to join Benin republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by tinkinjow: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Yes, cos it gonna happen like the former USSR.
It better to have small successful countries than the megalomaniac we have today.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by Khan1993: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2016
Sudan that tried it is among the top ten most corrupt country released by corruption perspective index of recent. Smh
I am an advocate of ONE UNITED NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by gbengaizzHe: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Oga wake up.. hin nor go happen
Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2016
It aint gonna happen..ever!!
Re: What If Nigeria Splits Today – Anthony Ogbetere by Mathemagician1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Khan1993:
Sudan that tried it is among the top ten most corrupt country released by corruption perspective index of recent. Smh
I am an advocate of ONE UNITED NIGERIA.

That's just nonsense.

Singapore and Malaysia separated and they're better off today. They live in peace and prosperity and should I remind you that Nigerians pay as much as 400,000 Naira just to secure their visas.

Nigeria is not united, it has never been and will never be even in a thousand years. True federalism or outright separation is the solution to our problem. At least, we can have mutual respect for our separate regions or nations.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Opens Database For Widows In Ekiti State (photos) / How To Create 2.5 Million Jobs In Private Schools. / Amosun Bombed A Riverine Community In Cross River To Impress The Bigot-n- Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.