Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,602 members, 7,972,218 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? (392 Views)

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? by marvelck: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Most women will choose their child over their husband cos of their love and bond with their children. While alot of men would prefer to save their wives instead of their child cos, of their love for their wives...most times, when a woman start having kids, she cant help but transfer all her love, affection and attention to her child. Thereby neglecting her duty and commitment to her husband. Women are known to behave like that. But a man will always love and cherish his wife, even when they start having kids. He will never love his kids more than his wife...
Re: Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? by asadike(f): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Family men and women should land here, food don done. come and educate us. Is the op right or wrong?
Re: Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? by wazobiaforu(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
I will never chose my children over my wife lailai, the children will grow up and love someone else more than I or their mother.

How many remember their parents first when they collect salary? Your bae come to your mind.

On a hated note: I hate ladies that abandoned their husband when they have a child and all you see in their DP is their child with so many tags, my heart, my forever, my pride, my bae.... not saying is bad but the child will grow up and make you second oh his or her list..... your spouse should come first
Re: Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
It has to be the wife. The wife brought forth the kids!!!
Re: Who Would You Love Most? Your Wife, Your Husband, Or Your Child? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
If a woman gives birth, she automatically puts de kids first bcoz of de bond which is formed while de baby is in de tummy. De man can still put de woman first bcoz he has never carried a baby

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boo Is To Be Used As A Song Lyrics Which Song Would It Be Pascalsilva / You Caught Your Partner Cheating On Val’s Day, What’s Next? / Aftermath Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.