Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

I'm Proud Of The School I Graduated From - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Proud Of The School I Graduated From (682 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice On Which School I Can Attend With This Kind Of Result / See Why I'm Proud Of My Self... Whats Yours? / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Proud Of The School I Graduated From by KeleDon(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
I JUST LOVE MY SCHOOL ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY....[ABSU] DO YOU LOVE YOUR SCHOOL?
* u ask your friends..how far with reading? They say they haven't started...only to get to the LIBRARY and find out they have a permanent seat.
* Lecturers will be telling you "buying my handout is not compulsory" but class Rep... let me have the list of those that have bought
* You graduate with 2.20 and you will be telling yourself. If it was to be FUL... I would have been a 3.20 graduate by now.
* If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find... try looking for your HOD when you need his signature on a form.
* In ABSU you don't need to go far for anything... right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber (even a drug dealer).
* UNIMAID guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone. (I no mention Yahoo join o. Lol).
* You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books abi dem de leave am for sch go bk house?.
* u have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because Ure already late for lectures.
* Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back------- class don full. Lol
* come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading. scaning, skimming, jaking and lots more.
*During exams u will know those who are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup at all. Everyone become born- again by force.
* It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50seconds.
Abeg like and share to ur friendz let's hail dis great Institution.
3 good gbosa for our fantastic ABSU

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud Of The School I Graduated From by Beetwo(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: I'm Proud Of The School I Graduated From by examhall(f): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2016
lol
Re: I'm Proud Of The School I Graduated From by ENGRJCJ(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Funny indeed

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out / Easter May Be Postponed!!! / Pls Help!!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.