Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

God's Solution Furuum Center (GSFC). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Solution Furuum Center (GSFC). (275 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Solution Furuum Center (GSFC). by Eddyefe(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls Note that the primary concern of this furuum is to help revive the faith of those who are be weighed down or given up their "FAITH"for delay purposes such as;marriage, job,fruit of the womb,marital counseling and promotion. Am not God,am directed to carry this cross for Christ sake .Let Brotherly Love Continue (Heb13v1).So don't come here to play but to pray( 1Thess5v17).
Re: God's Solution Furuum Center (GSFC). by Aremu01(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
OK, join me in faith to plead with God to perfect my employment with Dangote refinery. I ll come to share my testimony with you when it's done
Re: God's Solution Furuum Center (GSFC). by Eddyefe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
If u have d faith and qualification either skill or certificate u are there already. mk11vs24

(1) (Reply)

A Little Help; A Big Smile / Live Before Its Late / The Change We So Quest For In Our Country must Start From The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.