Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) (15910 Views)

Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Should I End The The Relationship? / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
AfroKnight:
I'm thankful that I was not raised under harsh conditions. I'm thankful that I can still appreciate the earthiness in some of the people who didn't enjoy the privileges I did in childhood.

I am thankful that nobody can make me feel (not good enough) the way Marxxx makes that young lady feel everyday.

I pray she meets someone who would be patient enough to help smoothen her rough edges.

AfroKnight you are a prince. That's all I can say.
Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) by AfroKnight: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2016
redwriter:

AfroKnight you are a prince. That's all I can say.

Thank you for your kind words. embarassed
Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) by Bluffly: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Ioannes:

have you ever seen an uncut and unpolished diamond before? it looks rough and unrefined. but if you take the time and resources to do the needful, you will then have a beautiful gem in your hands.

she helped you with her money to become who you are today, well is it a crime if you help her with your money to become more refined?

tell her you wanna marry her but she needs to come alongside you.
get her a private etiquette tutor.

meanwhile please marry this woman who from your narrative appears to be your soulmate and best friend before you regret it.
Read his post well as he's been spending too. An HND graduate haba. Must the guy break his skull. What I think is that he should always shop with her and take her out to see things for herself till she starts to blend ad not abandoning her.
Re: Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) by Yinkatolu: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bring her to lagos permanently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars / Are Physical Attributes So Important? / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.