Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? (3110 Views)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
let's hear ur view
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by K9Uneet(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
You want to start making comparisons between you and your partner? Are you in a relationship or a competition?
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
iv been there b4, she was just not secure, she felt inferior in my presence, she could not take it, so she had to break up with me. hmmm old memories.
coupled with the fact that i had a lot of beautiful angelic female friends add salt to the all issue.
in her mind, im sleeping with all my beautiful female friends in banking and finance department and accounting department.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
K9Uneet:
You want to start making comparisons between you and your partner? Are you in a relationship or a competition?
wetin u dey do here? u be lady?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by walexzee11(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
She gets jealous easily, sometimes I wonder if it's love or something else.

She gives me to much close marking. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Wumine(f): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
In most relationships, the less attractive partner (as viewed by people) usually has something that makes her/him stand out and very attractive to the other partner. If you are in a 'serious' relationship, its really beyond looks, its about intellects, attitude, your approach to life, how compassionate you are, fear of God,e.t.c.......those are more attractive than the outward appearance

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by K9Uneet(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:
wetin u dey do here? u be lady?
For purposes of this topic, yes, I be lady. Sue me. #tongue_out.
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wumine:
In most relationships, the less attractive partner (as viewed by people) usually has something that makes her/him stand out and very attractive to the other partner. If you are in a 'serious' relationship, its really beyond looks, its about intellects, attitude, your approach to life, how compassionate you are, fear of God,e.t.c.......those are more attractive than the outward appearance

**sigh**
what's wrong with u naija ladies, una too dey pretend. una go dey do as if una no care whereas una care pass anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by walexzee11(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:

**sigh**
what's wrong with u naija ladies, una too dey pretend. una go dey do as if una no care whereas una care pass anything.
I *Yimmu* to her assumption, don't mind her.

Like say if a guy is super-worwor she go gree date ahm.
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
iv been there b4, she was just not secure, she felt inferior in my presence, she could not take it, so she had to break up with me. hmmm old memories.
coupled with the fact that i had a lot of beautiful angelic female friends add salt to the all issue.
in her mind, im sleeping with all my beautiful female friends in banking and finance department and accounting department.

who tell u also make u fine? you love d girl?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
K9Uneet:
For purposes of this topic, yes, I be lady. Sue me. #tongue_out.
with that ur tongue i know u will be ugly!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:

who tell u also make u fine? you love d girl?
hehehehe yes i love and she love me too, this was the same girl all my friends were dying to get yet she felt ugly when she is with me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by K9Uneet(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:

with that ur tongue i know u will be ugly!
Lolz. Na bad belle dey worry you.
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by digitite: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehehe yes i love and she love me too, this was the same girl all my friends were dying to get yet she felt ugly when she is with me.

In Thessalonians, the bible says "Prove all things '
pissure please.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by myfantasies(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
Let me see d face u r Bragging about angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
u want to cheat on ur boyfriend?
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by myfantasies(f): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
u want to cheat on ur boyfriend?
Yes grin

Nd he won't complain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes grin
Nd he won't complain grin grin
lol mylifemyrules ure very funny
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
My ex was always jealous. Any guy frnd na enemy. I hate it jare.
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
K9Uneet:

hehehehe....bad belle wetin?? for ur mind nau u tink say u fine pass me abi? dream on bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
digitite:

In Thessalonians, the bible says "Prove all things ' pissure please.
u wan do bad belle abi just believe because he fine pass way 2much
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:

oloju kokoro....ur bf no reach u abi wey u wan use style snatch dis guy from him boo Abi?
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
My ex was always jealous. Any guy frnd na enemy. I hate it jare.

i knw dis one go dey claim pretty like dat u better wake up from myfantasies, two of us ugly dsame ni, infact ur ugly get upper.
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by digitite: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:

u wan do bad belle abi just believe because he fine pass way 2much

OBJ too na fine man. in fact, no man wey no fine. As long as you have the clout.
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:

i knw dis one go dey claim pretty like dat u better wake up from myfantasies, two of us ugly dsame ni, infact ur ugly get upper.
Did u say 'US' undecided undecided
I don't remember knowing u o
Plus ayam wonderfully nd beautifully made
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Did u say 'US' undecided undecided I don't remember knowing u o Plus ayam wonderfully nd beautifully made
jst bivos ayam uglier nau, u are denyer of me abi? u are cuming to be ugly like me by fire!
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
WiLdFLame:

jst bivos ayam uglier nau, u are denyer of me abi?
u are cuming to be ugly like me by fire!
I reject it in Jesus's name! Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
I reject it in Jesus's name! Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i dodge it stylishly
u sef booooommmmb.....bomb make we ugly 2geda
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by myfantasies(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2016
saintloveren:
lol mylifemyrules ure very funny
I know grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2016
saintloveren:
sometimes your lie na*Egweji*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
kaziblake:
sometimes your lie na*Egweji*
He's not lying...d dude fine pass michael jackson!
Re: Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2016
K9Uneet:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. / Who Rock It Better ? / Ladies When You See A Hot Young Married Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.