Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tourmalines Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tourmalines Wanted (1712 Views)

Do You Have Tourmalines For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2006
Hello people, I want to buy tourmaline from Ibadan. Pinks, blue-greens, good quality. Here's a chance to be your own boss,just locate these gems and we're in biz. Interested? Reply this post.
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by layi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2006
I've experienced this farud before.
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2006
Layi, whats a bleeding "farud"? You're so quick to jump to conclusions you don't even spell right abi??
Do you have tourmalines? If no, read another post mate. I have been buying gems for the past 5 years, my referrals are international, not local even!!
Once again, I'm interested in these stones people.
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by layi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2006
I sure am better than your english teacher.
But dont u think its ludicrous to search for tormalines online when u know where to get it afterall u r a big trader. Tormaline ko, formaline ni, I know ur 'modus operandi , just dont let me burst ur bubble. We are our brothers keeper on nairaland. No sacms here.

Anyway a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2006
em Liar, so what's ur big beef mate? angry Who's we on Nairaland? What blasted brother's keeper when you think you're holier than every other member? Talking about "modus operandi", am sure you spend endless hours in those choked up festac cafes. I assume the aim of NL is to foster unity and build diverse relationships. I asked on the forum cos I thot I'd get a better and more reliable deal than I'm used to. But with "awon watchdog" like you that can't ever be positive, I guess I was wrong. Once again, its TOURMALINE not FORMA-F***king-LINE. SPELL!! shocked
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by layi(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2006
ok o. case closed
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by emiko(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2006
hi darqly,let me have ur fone no.my email is emiko47@yahoo.com.am collecting green tourmaline.hope to get about 200g by the end of the week.
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by layi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2006
lol, i just hope nobody falls for this, same old method cheesy
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by sholatech(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2006
I have pink and also green tourmalines.large constant supply, 2-20 grams per piece and good colour.
Good quality.
email me to sholatechie@yahoo.com
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2006
Thanks people! I'm goin 2 do this thing on this forum and let all see the transaction,if there is any,I want 2 place Layi where he belongs. @emiko I have enuf greens in my parcel already so I'd prefer any other color unless its blue-green! @shola, 20gm? That will be somethin if it's clean. Pls post pics here soon as u can!
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2006
Thanks people! I'm goin 2 do this thing on this forum and let all see the transaction,if there is any,I want 2 place Layi where he belongs. @emiko I have enuf greens in my parcel already so I'd prefer any other color unless its blue-green! @shola, 20gm? That will be somethin if it's clean. Pls post pics here soon as u can!
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2006
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by sholatech(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2006
You can have pink tourmaline,agate,beryl and aquamarine.
i can send pic to you. You can also send me your phone number so we can talk.
Are u presently in Nigeria?
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2006
Shola, go ahead and post the pics right here, its ok!! If the stones are ok, I'll give you my number and we'll talk. I'm right here in Nigeria, I work here!! Thanks. IF you have pics of the new green material thats coming out of Ibadan, that'll be interesting as well.
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by layi(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2006
where I belong? lmao cheesy
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by Seun(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2006
Layi, how does the alleged fraud work?
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2006
In the worst case scenario, I'll just get a bunch of clowns taking me on a wild goose chase that they have what I'm looking for, aside that, I may just get the stones if I'm lucky enough. Shola, haven't heard from you, How far? I just asked for pics oh,

Layi, how far?? smiley
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by sholatech(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2006
You know there are no two stones that look exactly alike in colour and shape.I was waiting to take picture of our next consignment.
Find attached sample pictures.Its from our past Exports. Then lets discuss pricing and terms.Do you also buy amethyst,agate and beryl?
Since you are in ibadan, we can meet soon in Ibadan/Lagos.

Re: Tourmalines Wanted by darqly(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2006
Shola, I'm not comfortable with "past" goods, I need to see what you have right now! The stones in the pictures are fantastic, good rich colors, can u get me this exact quality? What is the average size? I'm interested in anything from 1gm, better yet 1.5gm and upwards. I pay N1300/gm for top quality facetable tourmaline from Ibadan, if the stone is right I will go higher.
What do you have right now and how much? Lets wrap this up by mid week next week, yes i buy beryls, do you have pink or blues?
Re: Tourmalines Wanted by y2kaustin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
do anyone still have Tourmaline do call me immediately on 08134340380

(1) (Reply)

Offer For Sale; 25 Kva Perkins Diesel Generator. / Make 100k Months With These Amazing Gourmet POPCORN Recipes. / I Will Help You With Your Brand And Business 3D Logo And 3D Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.