Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. (1995 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by edogram1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me.

I personal don’t really feel comfortable sometimes and I don’t know about her.

she really love me and i love her, i was wonderring what her sister or brothers will say when they see both of us.

Actually bigger girls turn me on than smaller once.

Due I senior her  but people won't believe I senior her.

Older guys always toast her, and she usually tells me.

The funniest part when i ask her why she refuse them she will use this world “them nor reach na. them still be smally”

I was wonderring what she feel about me if this older guys a smally,
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by edogram1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
what to do?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by spikedcylinder: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
You're attracted to bigger girls yet you're complaining that your girlfriend is a big girl?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by 190: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
but shes not bigger dan ur prick is she?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Igwe9(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Edo! edo! grin grin
so you don arrange a fatty bombom for Asian country sharp sharp abi? smiley  that's cool cool nothing do you ma homeboy
smiley
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by edogram1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
Igwe my man.

thanks for Ur compliment.
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by edogram1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
190. my kokolet is bigger than her curnt. grin

i am talking of the body size and face.
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by 190: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
edogram.:

Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me.

I personal don’t really feel comfortable sometimes and I don’t know about her.

she really love me and i love her, i was wonderring what her sister or brothers will say when they see both of us.

Actually bigger girls turn me on than smaller once.

Due I senior her but people won't believe I senior her.

Older guys always toast her, and she usually tells me.

The funniest past when i ask her why she refuse them she will use this world “them nor reach na. them still be smally

I was wonderring what she feel about me.

i here by vote that edogram has the biggest pen.is around nland hence the reason why
his bigger GF loves him so much
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by edogram1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
190 what do u mean?

or maybe u dont understand that passage.

i said she is saying that to the older guys,
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by vivaladiva(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
english is harding some on this site
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Igwe9(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
vivaladiva:

Shall we hook up for a lecture, what do you say, any way around it?
get back to us asap
smiley
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by 190: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
vivaladiva:

i hope u are not refering 2 edogram grin grin
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
If you are worried about her size, please send her to me. grin grin grin Big girls need big love, and I know how to do that,
(joke)

But seriously, whats the problem?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by hooged: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
Guy follow ur church mind.
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Akinagirl(f): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2009
You like big girls, so what exactly is your problem again?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by FBS: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2009
NL is a wonderful place!

Seun you do well.
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by biola44: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2009
lwkmd grin
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by timmy7(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2009
shocked Yeepa!! ''english is harding some, '' indeed grin
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Taken(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2009
@ edogram

When you say big girl, do you mean that she is FAT? Well, since you have accepted her person there is no reason to worry but to face the fact and deal with it.
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by ichommy(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2009
@ taken your comment really make sense cheesy
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by sesman(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2009
edogram.:

what to do?
get used to it such is love
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
Nl na wah!-------> when will you people stop playing these pranks! Such threads shouldn't be posted!
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by ebila(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
@poster,
Hope say she no dey beat u sha?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by beingme(f): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
bigger? size is now a barrier
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Kelvinj(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Edo
ur wahala plenty. U like big girls nd here is 1 ur complain. U no wetin u go do? Carry knife cut d parts u no like 4rm her.
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
@edogram my man, is dat your same girlfriend that smells like a !?*#$^@ abi?
Re: Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. by 190: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2009
^^^ above poster
u don find trouble com here again

i go soon summon both of una go nland romantic court now
be warned! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Do Nice Things To Make A Woman Like You / jjhj / Tired Of Hiding....pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.