Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Come For My Man And I'll Come For Your Dad, And Spend Your School Fees (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come For My Man And I'll Come For Your Dad, And Spend Your School Fees (photo) (1400 Views)

Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come For My Man And I'll Come For Your Dad, And Spend Your School Fees (photo) by hammariise(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Omo see how this lady is warning her fellow ladies not to come for her man, and if not she'll go for her dad and spend her school fees.

So all ladies in nairaland be careful not to go for her man

Re: Come For My Man And I'll Come For Your Dad, And Spend Your School Fees (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 3:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Se as d guy dey behind dey smile away him sorrow.

Na only God know wetin him put inside woman.
Re: Come For My Man And I'll Come For Your Dad, And Spend Your School Fees (photo) by hammariise(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
I fear ladies

(1) (Reply)

Sarena Williams Looks As If She Has Had Some Plastic Surgery On Her Face / Nobody's Ugly, They're Just Broke. Throwback Pics Of Celebs. / There Is Fire On The Mountain As Actress Chioma Okoye Blows Whistle In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.