Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

God Uses Anyone To Accomplish His Purpose No Matter His/her Flaws - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Anyone To Accomplish His Purpose No Matter His/her Flaws (1371 Views)

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Ways God Uses In Teaching Christians How To Number Their Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Uses Anyone To Accomplish His Purpose No Matter His/her Flaws by EOOJ(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2016
We humans most times tend to do things/envy people we "think or believe" to be perfect but in reality no one is "perfect". And when we get closer to such perfect people, you would discover that they are not so perfect after all but just that they sometimes are very good at hiding their own disabilities. We all have that one little something or attitude which either draws us back or sometimes makes us feel ashame of ourselves but you see, God is not man and dosen't think the way we do and dosen't also discriminate between people just the way we humans do. Infact, sometimes he uses people with disabilities to shame those who feel they have arrived. So my brethren, no matter your disability, trust God and also with his help you can work on your self to be better.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: God Uses Anyone To Accomplish His Purpose No Matter His/her Flaws by firstking01(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
EOOJ:
We humans most times tend to do things/envy people we "think or believe" to be perfect but in reality no one is "perfect". And when we get closer to such perfect people, you would discover that they are not so perfect after all but just that they sometimes are very good at hiding their own disabilities. We all have that one little something or attitude which either draws us back or sometimes makes us feel ashame of ourselves but you see, God is not man and dosen't think the way we do and dosen't also discriminate between people just the way we humans do. Infact, sometimes he uses people with disabilities to shame those who feel they have arrived. So my brethren, no matter your disability, trust God and also with his help you can work on your self to be better.

Happy Sunday
yeah...yua right my brother, happy sunday too

1 Like

Re: God Uses Anyone To Accomplish His Purpose No Matter His/her Flaws by VcStunner(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2016
And some "Christians" will continue to bore me with the "give your life to christ" bullshit. As if I haven't done that and still doing better than them. Hear me people, we all got our jobs cut out for us here aii... mine is to to follow the words of christ, and yours maybe to follow doctrines. I just wish you happy Sunday already

(1) (Reply)

Check-out What This Reverend Sister Did In The Public (photo) / The Day İ Said Goodbye To Christianity / New Sermon Download: Loose My Chains 2018 – Dr Dk Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.