Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,825 members, 7,933,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (44487 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by KingsJohnson(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

Don't the ibos call their own yoruba when they advise them against biafra?

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.

Smh, sometimes I dey vex give myself cus of d kind of comments and reasoning I finds on dis forum.

Pls my gud friend, what is the offence in dat comment??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by bb6xt(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op are you saing that the bastard didn't commit an offence? The bastard should be locked forever and ever. There is no difference between him and namdi kanu. Anything that threatens the peace of this country should be eliminated immediately. We have had enougj under the ineffectual buffons era

The fools that are saying Buhari is our god are the same people that called gej their jesus.

@APCSupporter you are the fool here because you're too daft to see that all he has said in the post is perfectly within his rights as a Nigerian. It is people like you that make the opposition call Buhari's supporters zombies. Much as I support Buhari I make bold to say his arrest is a misuse of power carried out by overzealous, blind sycophants like yourself and not necessarily endorsed by Mr. President. I'll be remiss otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Boyooosa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Reference:

Yez, what do you want. Am ere...
Read very well, i mentioned dat I refuse to make YOU here!
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by princejayboss: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

God have mercy on you.... This time bomb that we are postponing its explosion date... When it will happen... All of us will not be free.... How can sane person consider that write up as a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by kernel501: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
He should have expressed himself without dragging the president's name inside mud. Al-Majiri has been roaming about the street even before PMB was born, what stop him from playing his civic role to liberate the children in Kaduna at his own capability ?

DID HE INSULT BUHARI?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:
fvck it! I love to call a bluff, how do I get at you? If you think I have compared the north and south you are angry, then, I need you to react.

Go find out about me, I don't get cowed by kids on this forum.

You little boy, I don't e-war- I'm too big for that.

Please don't swallow me ohh!

1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by cizy: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCzombie:

Which useless blasphemy?

Did he mention your Mohammed or allah?

This is how you muslims use blasphemy allegation to murder Christians in your midst.

Tell me how he blasphemed any religion?

Did he even mention Islam?

Don't mind him, I think that apcsupporter of a guy should also tell us if the Denmark cartoon blasphemy had anything to do with Nigerians, yet they murdered their fellow countrymen in cold blood. Or what about the protest by northerners on Israel's bombing of Palestine, what has it got to do with Christians? But Christians were murdered in cold blood. What about the peaceful protest by Christians to stop the enforcement of Sharia law in Kaduna state, a state with approximately 50/50 Muslim to Christian ratio, that resulted in violent bloodshed from the usual quarters.

A violent being is a violent being and no amount of excuse can change that fact.

This is contrary to section 417 and 418 of the penal code of northern Nigeria.

By the way, from the quoted above, can it be infered that northern Nigeria has it's own laws and it supersedes the Nigerian laws?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by pedrilo: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
this is very bad. nigerians are in for a tough one. especially christians in the north
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

By saying Buhari is their god, he has indirectly insulted Buhari and their religion in general and some illiterates out of anger can start burning down churches now. Think before u post

DO U NO DAT A NORTHERN NEARLY KILLED ANOTHER PERSON IN ALLEN IKEJA LAST YEAR 4 INSULTING PMB. AM NOT MAKING DIS UP, IT HAPPENED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by ocelot2006(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
He should have expressed himself without dragging the president's name inside mud. Al-Majiri has been roaming about the street even before PMB was born, what stop him from playing his civic role to liberate the children in Kaduna at his own capability ?

He has every right to criticize both party and the president. Far worse was done to the previous administration yet no one was arrested or persecuted. Do note that this arrest goes against the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as the later grants every Nigerian the freedom of speech. If that midget in Kaduna cant handle it, too bad cos he commited far worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by oodua1stson: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
and does that warrant his arrest?

Let's call a spade a spade, if this continues I'll start hating apc and buhari
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND SPEECH ALL EN-SHRINED IN OUR CONSTITUTION.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by oodua1stson: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
decatalyst:
Constructive criticism should be allowed nah!

Reading his post carefully tells me two things tho'

1. He is attacking personality.

2. He just wants to be heard, whether correctly or not.

Was he living in Texas before this administration or his eyes were just liberated to see how the North is?
let's be honest with ourselves, if apc can't handle criticisms they should fxck off to their mothers hole

We all insulted and abused Jonathan even till now I still call him ineffectual buffoon. Did anybody get arrested?

Apc are moving towards anarchy and it will be a shame to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Tex42(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where are the Nairaland legal practitioners/human right activists, what say ye on this issue?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by zurine(f): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
my gosh, so tru
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by ocelot2006(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

By saying Buhari is their god, he has indirectly insulted Buhari and their religion in general and some illiterates out of anger can start burning down churches now. Think before u post

Was Islam or the prophet Mohammed mentioned at anytime? What the Dr. clearly pointed out is that people of the North blindly followed, supported, and frankly worshipped Buhari despite his gross incompetence.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari got nothing to do with this, NPF are doing their work.

oodua1stson:
and does that warrant his arrest?

Let's call a spade a spade, if this continues I'll start hating apc and buhari
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by ocelot2006(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ddaji:
my name isn't google

You claimed he tried to incite people agsinst the present administration. The onus is on YOU to explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by speak2me2015: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its a pity that other leaders in the country have made worst inciting statements that even claimed the lives of Nigerian yet none of them were prosecuted, some are even celebrated today as "Messiah" .
God will help us.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Cityguy: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is impunity and must not be condoned from any quarter. We can't be run underground just because some folks can't handle truth. They should have thought about it well when precedence was set in which officials of the immediate administration were publicly denigrated, ridiculed and called all sorts of unprintable names. We learnt from them such oddity and now they want to cage us? Mbanu... what goes around comes around. when you sow wind, expect whirlwind. Civil liberty organisations and defenders of democracy must as a matter of duty rise up in defence of this guy in the face of this injustice and intimidation. Even the deaf must hear us all on this matter.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
tor evn if u wana write a hateful speech why use an account that can be traced to u!!! funny tho n u expect them govt goons not to come for u
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Candybob(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
kekakuz:

Shatap there
You didn't read the part where he said they live in their dusty semi desert with their poverty strikes people spreading polio and begging for food and chanting Sai baba
That is constructive enough
#freeDproff

Is it a lie
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by JustNess: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria is in 4 a BIG SHOW.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by djkirkoo2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
APCsupporter:

Blasphemy which has caused violence on several occassions in Nigeria
Hmmm? I wonder what is blasphemy here. You see someone that is criticising with facts & u are here saying he should be dealt with. Have you lived in the North before?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Caseless: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Please don't swallow me ohh!

undecided undecided who are you? I'm sure I know your old moniker.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by dadexcel: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
.......... And so what? He should be arrested for simply dragging the president's name in the 'mud'? ..... That's pretty petty petty and a red flag for tyranny and dictatorship.......
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by eagleeye2: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin Buhari is their god...... and the midget will trace you and arrest you.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by idtreasures(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
My question is, why must Nigerian law
enforcementment agencies arrest somebody
before they conclude investigation?
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by Yorubasgreat(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:
undecided undecided who are you? I'm sure I know your old moniker.

Don't you think its not important?
Nothing is important here on NL.

Only the lessons are.
Re: Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail by ndcide(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is bad. If true, then there's fire on the mountain.
That people support his arrest and detention is a bigger problem.

And people said blood and baboons will soak in blood, people also said, kindergarten president, the president is going to chard to plan boko haram attack etc.

We all know the president have their proxy across various institutions to implement the mind of the president whilst shielding him from the implications if any.

God will intervene

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.