Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno (18825 Views)

Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by NairaExam690(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2016
How would this post add growth to my career How would this post add growth to my career How would this post add growth to my career

WETIN DEY BRING MONEY NOW?
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by Raymee(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
The guy get mind sha
Even though truth be say, all men shall die,

I no go see death dey waka on him own, i go challenge am
no wonder u be hungry guy. LooooooooooL. U must fight if you have the courage or u wan stay or run to another village after them crush ur own village? If where u wan run go, na so dem sef dey run from death, how u go take go meet them? Naija sef go dry. Dats why u & I need to be like the guy.
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by DeKen: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Kudos to him.
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by chillex8(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
thefakestan:
Why you come sensor him face now?

Bokoharam alert

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by NairaExam690(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Na wha oh
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by Burger01(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
dtruth3:
and you are here in NL flexing muscles!

Please go join your compatriots and secure your Land!
For where! Rara ko jo! Dem prefer to flex muscles on Nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
NairaExam690:
How would this post add growth to my career How would this post add growth to my career How would this post add growth to my career

WETIN DEY BRING MONEY NOW?
I went through all the posts to see the first idi°t to post something stupidd. You broke the record! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Many people including my family in and around Borno state as well as neighbouring states owed this guy a huge appreaciation.......he is a hero........

True definition of hero.....not the other one....

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
DeKen:
Kudos to him.

You still with the school portal stuff?? Am an IT Marketer for my company. We can reach an agreement!!

1 Like

Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by NairaExam690(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I went through all the posts to see the first idi°t to post something stupidd. You broke the record! Congratulations!
your papa
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by zurine(f): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmm
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by DeKen: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

You still with the school portal stuff?? Am an IT Marketer for my company. We can reach an agreement!!

Your mail has been replied and a message on the School Software has also been forwarded to your e-mail.
Re: Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno by Coolguy89(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
I knw dis guy,he is not only physically strong but also spiritual strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video / Men In Red Agbada Hail Atiku In Adamawa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.