Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Evangelize Other Christians??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Evangelize Other Christians??? (479 Views)

Where Jehovah's Witnesses Get It Wrong With Other Christians / Let's Pray For Our Priests And Other Christians In All Those Areas / Nigerian Churches Evangelize To The Wrong People! By Nimi Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Evangelize Other Christians??? by takoi: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2016
I see a lot of Christians struggling just to pull other Christians out from their current places of worship.

They spend so much energy and resources trying to make you join their own church. My neighbor's sole mission in my life is to make me a member of winner's chapel. This does not make any sense to me.

I think that if you want to evangelize you should approach those who do not know or believe in Christ yet. Go to the Muslims, the pagans, Hindus etc and bring them to the body of Christ. Please leave your fellow Christians alone.

This is my humble opinion though. Feel free to agree or disagree with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ifa ? (Must Watch) / Are You A Christian Or Muslim? / Questions To The Muslims On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.