Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (71161 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by HtwoOw: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
SailorXY:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase SHUT UP!

Tell your daddy
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by SailorXY: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
HtwoOw:

Tell your daddy
Aside the fact every thing you typed there is nonsense, you construction is terrible!

How about learning a trade & becoming useful?

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by billyG(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
He think he can hide in cosy london studio & insults d rest of us,welcome 2 d zoo.do u espect d rule of law in d zoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
desmond122:
NK: Wetin i kan put my self henn, my pikin i neva see ham, pple wey i dey fyt 4 dey enjoy 4 deir home i dey here dey sufa myself
loool
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by afrika(f): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari is getting off the path. Traveling here and there looking for how to grow his animal cow farm and causing unnecessary arrests instead of ensuring all major promises he made before gaining power is ensured. Meanwhile the youths suddenly becoming senseless has turned tribalistic and religiously influenced by the no result government.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by godinbed(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abeg how do I drop a post. Someone should show me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
RaptorX:
Can anyone tell me the reason why this dude left UK to come to Nigeria, and did he came through the airport or sneaked in over our land borders. What was the purpose of his visit when he knew there is a high chance of him being arrested or is it overconfidence.
Nemesis bro! Nemesis! When its your time to pay for your sins, all your actions will the geared towards Nemesis! To think that he bought a plane ticket to kuje prison

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
ChinoJeff:
All of u criticising d only hero after Ojukwu the Nigerian nation is afraid of are neva anything compared to his pedigree, guts and global recognition. This Biafran idea will surely leave u hausas and yorubas deluded that you will killing ursef but I pity the yorubas as they are d pple to suffer from the hands of d wicked fulanis/hausas as they are tribes of weakling saboteurs n backstabbers
I liked your post because of your last sentence
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nairasurplus(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
I know a time when Useless Awolowo was a prisoner. It was Ojukwu that released him to go and declear Independent state of Oduduwa. The mgbati mgbati went and joined educationally less priviledged people of the north.
Yorubas, you are no where. You will never be independent despit your education. It is a waste to your zoological republic.

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by IBB98(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2016
C am,lyk palmwine tapper!
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by MonPro: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2016
klax:

Bro you missed it, kanu is already termed in Britain as a potential terrorist and a danger to their society get that fact because Britain are not ready to entertain anybody who ISIS or Alqueda could go to and say we can help you so do you get where kanu shot himself on the foot now British govt can not trust him again kanu is a threat to them as well if you don't know get it right now.

But you are lying to yourself. His radio is still has their license in london. The BBC, IBTImesUK and international media refers to him as an activist.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by HtwoOw: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2016
SailorXY:

Aside the fact every thing you typed there is nonsense, you construction is terrible!

How about learning a trade & becoming useful?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Fake Biafran hero. He should have read the history of rtd Col. Emeka Ojukwu and why he failed.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I like the Judges decision.

And some will allege that Nigeria has no working judicial system.

too some extent the judiciary was operating with absolute bias and displaying some form of rottenness in it, I guess their is a cleansing in the judicial arm as well, and before I forget the new judge justice tsoho has a very good record, I believe he's an intelligent judge who does not favour but follow the law.

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by speaktome(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2016
His face shall also be like this

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Kingsolex1:

too some extent the judiciary was operating with absolute bias and displaying some form of rottenness in it, I guess their is a cleansing in the judicial arm as well, and before I forget the new judge justice tsoho has a very good record, I believe he's an intelligent judge who does not favour but follow the law.

I haven't been following the judiciary as much until lately but it appears that you know this judges record.

There's one thing I'm certain off, if bail was granted then the accused would have fled at the very first opportunity due to his dual citizenship and the gravity of the charges against him which I think includes treason.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I haven't been following the judiciary as much until lately but it appears that you know this judges record.

There's one thing I'm certain off, if bail was granted then the accused would have fled at the very first opportunity due to his dual citizenship and the gravity of the charges against him which I think includes treason.

yea he would have left and continue broadcasting this time in a more brutal way, cause he will spit fire claiming he came to Nigeria with a Biafra passport and left Nigeria without a scratch and you know what next the gullible iPod zombies will want to start a war, pmb did the right thing by rearresting him, cause by now we would have been back to the 60s civil war.

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by answerspls: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2016
NOTE: I AM NOT A PRO BIAFRA. NOW MY COMMENT: ALL I CAN SEE IS A MAN WHO BELIEVES IN HIS DREAMS AND IS WILLING TO PAY ANY PRICE TO GET HIS DREAMS ACHIEVED. FRIENDS WE THAT ARE PURSUING GREATNESS IN LIFE SHOULD TAKE A LESSON FROM HIM AND PAY ANY PRICE WE NEED TO PAY IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAM OF GREATNESS
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by UrbanMystique: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Nicepoker:
obj nko.
is obj also biafran leader?
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
is obj also biafran leader?
on the other side.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Solomondeji: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Kanu only jump bail because he change is lawyer which is not d end of d case
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Ariani: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
klax:

Nwanne don't mind him he want to start blame silly game. My parent are fully igbo to the core but what does it profit anyone to be trying to creating another civil war and innocent village people dying agaIn pls for what

This same issue made me not to have a single uncle today my grand parent have 6 boys and a girl five of these boys I mean my supposed uncle were forcefully taken by a biafra commander to fight then till today 2016 none returned the shock send my grandfather to his early grave after the war my grandma is 86 years now in the village crying where are my sons everyday unconsoleabble and one idiot from nowhere again want to start from where it stops and finally killed the old woman and some people are expecting me to join this nonsense mba it won't happen if anyone has family to waste he or she can join them ok.

Kanu you are mad I repeat kanu you are mad ok.

Your uncle was a weakling, a dredge of the society, if he was forced to defend his homeland from invaders when his mates willingly enrolled into the military to defend our motherland from invaders hell bent on exterminating us, you should be ashamed of him and not broadcast his cowardice in the public.

Your family weren't the only ones who suffered loss in the civil war, every family within the rising sun nation did, but unlike you, we knew those who bombed our cities, we know those who chose to exterminate us rather than restructure the country, we know those who promised to shoot at anything that moves, that killed our people in Benin, makurdi, Asaba, and invaded our nation to continue their killing spree, we are not in anyway confused about their identity and can never accept them as countrymen.

Btw, neither Kanu nor Ojukwu called for war on Nigeria, they called for freedom of motherland, it was and remain the parasites who threaten war and maim innocent people to preserve a colonial entity, simply because they can't thrive as a people outside this colonial entity.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2016
wink2015:
Is Nnamdi Kanu not a British citizen? why is Britain denying him at this moment? The government of David Cameron is supposed to be calling for his release as he is one of their own citizen.

But here you are, Britain in their double standard.

It is Britain in their double standard that merge the different ethnic nationalities in Nigeria under one country in the Lord Lugard amalgamation as we all know it.

They have caused the collateral damage years back by putting people who are of different religious,tribal, cultural background together under one country and today Britain is pretending as they are not responsible for the plight of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Maybe Britain see him as a Nigerian citizen first and as such have let Nigeria claim him.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
Ariani:

Your uncle was a weakling, a dredge of the society, if he was forced to defend his homeland from invaders when his mates willingly enrolled into the military to defend our motherland from invaders hell bent on exterminating us, you should be ashamed of him and not broadcast his cowardice in the public.

Your family weren't the only ones who suffered loss in the civil war, every family within the rising sun nation did, but unlike you, we knew those who bombed our cities, we know those who chose to exterminate us rather than restructure the country, we know those who promised to shoot at anything that moves, that killed our people in Benin, makurdi, Asaba, and invaded our nation to continue their killing spree, we are not in anyway confused about their identity and can never accept them as countrymen.

Btw, neither Kanu nor Ojukwu called for war on Nigeria, they called for freedom of motherland, it was and remain the parasites who threaten war and maim innocent people to preserve a colonial entity, simply because they can't thrive as a people outside this colonial entity.
[/s]

Cry baby

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Obienesarah: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Amberon:
coke, fanta and maltina face. No more beaching cream.

#rainbowFace
See how u fake reach, see the spelling of your #bleach.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by SailorXY: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house
if you think a word typo & scattered tenses be the same, I no fit help you bros cool
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by onelife97: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Until he name his sponsors before we can think of letting him go.
Until then he should enjoy his Mandela forming attitude where he's been detained.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by daclint(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Silsilah:

Dr. Igoodo Goko Cleanser, e dey clean every yanmayanma from ya body grin

Confirm grin grin
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Nowenuse: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nnamdi, doooohh.
I feel for igbos who want to break out of Nigeria. The only problem is that they do not know how to go about it. Igbos are too pompous, over confident, greedy and proud and that is why any agenda of theirs will never work.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by Silsilah: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
daclint:

Confirm grin grin
Do you live around Ojo?
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) by HtwoOw: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
SailorXY:
if you think a word typo & scattered tenses be the same, I no fit help you bros cool
help. Your papa first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.