Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari (24824 Views)

Gov.wike Weeps Says;tomorrow If We Win, They Will Say Judiciary Is Corrupt" / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Judiciary Is My Main Headache In The War Against Corruption - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by HAH: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
We have corrupt judges that can be clog in the wheel of Fighting corruption

The way out is set them up like they did in ghana in a stint operation, thereafter dismiss and jail them

This will serve as deterrent to others
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by chichriso: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
APC knew how to lay blames, NOW, it is judiciary that they are blaming.

Lol......

7 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by paschu: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
I only hope you'd wake up soon.

Aufbauh:
Buhari means different things to different categories of people ;
To the ELECTION RIGGERS, he is a COUPIST
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is a HELPER
To the CORRUPT, he is a JAILER
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a KILLER
To the runaway THIEF, he is a CRATER
To a dying ECONOMY, he is a SAVIOUR
To INDICIPLINE, he is BRUTISH
To the TERRORIST, he is an ENEMY
To the brown envelope JOURNALISTS like ait, he is a DICTATOR
To DORA AKUNYILI, he is a caring BOSS
To the OIL INDUSTRY, he is a REFINARIES BUILDER
To the ORDINARY PEOPLE, he is one of them
To the PDP, he is a DESTOYER
To the APC, he is the CHANGE
To JONATHAN, FFK, METUH, he is a NEMESIS
To Fayose, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOBians, he is a NIGHTMARE

Your behaviour determines your definition of Buhari.
To me he is the leader of the much needed CHANGE in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by thefakestan: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Good Morning BUBU

ThefakeStan
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by KMIKE22: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
because judiciary are used to Ghana must go, they sold their birth right, therefore Buhari is right
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Izontubo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin...I once told somebody that buhari would be so frustrated with democracy..oga..you can't just control the judiciary..seek for policies to push nigeria forward...Once the system works everything falls in place..

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Aufbauh:

God bless Nigeria!

It has been how many months since he took over? Please list 3 things the poor can relate to as 'CHANGE'.

I'm waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Remii(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm judiciary, I dont really think so, I think the legislature should be your main headache.
legislature may not make new and better laws, but judiciary must implement the laws already made and be discerning on their decisions when lawyers exploits the loophole to the detriment of lager populate to favour their clients.
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tyrannical statement.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
If Buhari were a true democrat he won't be saying this. This confirms the fact that Buhari is a senile dictator.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by KMIKE22: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
because judiciary are used to Ghana must go, they sold their birth right, therefore Buhari is right smiley
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Pidggin(f): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wailing because of the supreme court judgement that favored Wike

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by TippyTop(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari said his travails in courts up to the level of the Supreme Court in his three previous attempts at becoming the President were clear indications that the judiciary needs urgent reforms.

Because Bubu didn't win at appeals court in 2007, 2011 etc means the judiciary is corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mr Buhari, you dont fight corruption with your emotions and what you think.
you are always blaming something

4 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by YelloweWest: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
rotimileke:
Hope you ll not muzzle the judiciary the way you doing to opposition?

That's what he intends to do.
Don't be surprised that efcc will start pursuing them

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by ijoba22(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
general u no b4 u contest APC na scam ,in other boko boy attack o

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by IYANGBALI: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
now i know why at 56 msglobalwonder and vickyrotex want to read law
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by antispexish(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
That the economy is bad is not buharis fault. Ngozi had predicted such situation years ago.
That we are still eating and buying things and government is still functioning has a lot to do with him as president.
I wonder what the metus, dasukis, anenihs , dopesis would have done with the little money nigeria is making now if Jona the plaque seeker had won the election.

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:
Tyrannical statement.
The olodo General is still trapped in the 80s.

Mutherfucker should wake please , this is 2016.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by banmee(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Aufbauh:

To me he is the leader of the much needed CHANGE in Nigeria

God bless Nigeria!

Did you hear him say the judiciary is a problem for him? Really? Do you fully understand the implications of his remarks?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Truckpusher:
The olodo General is still trapped in the 80s.

Mutherfucker should wake please , this is 2016.

Hay brother, where have you been ?

Happy new year & happy Sunday.
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by TheFreeOne: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
drss:
buari's mind is feudalism. he's thinking n reasoning faculties ar ancient. does not possess d necessary scientific intelligence to function in a modern world led alone lead nigeria in dis new age.
buari should just resign n go back to his real calling - cattle rearing.

His sanctimonious better than thou attitude is becoming nauseating daily and he always talk as if corruption is the only problem with Nigeria. I wonder if the state of our economy truly matter to him.

He should liase with other arms of government to make laws/policies and strengthen institutions responsible for curbing corruption instead of forming Hercules.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by zakimon: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
With this kind of mentality from PMB, we are finished as a nation. So PMB thinks he has been winning elections since 2003 and the judiciary has been denying him? No wonder he has given a GUILTY verdict on Dansuki, Kanu and others. If the judiciary does not reason like him, it means that they are corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by godoluwa(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheFreeOne:
How will his fight against corruption succeed when he has made up his mind that everyone accused of corruption is guilty before prosecution including the judiciary which is another arm of govt

This man will be his own undoing and that is part of the reason some of us said Buhari can't function properly in a democracy.
SAI BARBER!!!
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by celestar(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
The same God who gave you victory is still on the Throne.. Remember no matter how many and beautiful suit you cloth truth with, it must run out naked. Just do your best and leave the rest for God because He knows how best to handle them.

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by godoluwa(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:
Tyrannical statement.
Nigerians are in for a long thing, lmao

1 Like

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by profmallory(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Brilliant, Baba is to us as we are to ourselves, makes a lot of sense

Aufbauh:

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ola17:
PMB is sounding like a closet dictator o. Does he expect judgements to always go the way he wanted? Yes, massive corruption exists in the judiciary just like every other arm of the government, but coming out to make a blanket statement like this in his capacity as the president is very worrisome. He said ministers are irrelevant and noisemakers, he shows open contempt for the legislative arm of the government and now this?!

People, it may turn out that we have another dictator in our hands cry

He is a full blown tyrant and dictator. Buhary cannot function under democracy in the 21st century.

What a backward steps Nigerians took by electing this unrepentant coup plotter. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by celestar(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
The same God who gave you victory is still on the Throne.. Remember no matter how many beautiful suit you cloth truth with, it must run out naked. Just do your best and leave the rest for God because He knows how best to handle them.
Re: Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
kekakuz:
[sThe ize=20pt] sir I think you have more than one source of headache
Lying Mohammed no1
Amaechi no2
Tinunbu 3
Kenyan oloshos 4
Your sick looking cows 5
Obasanjo 6
Price of dollar 7
Rising price of gworo 8
Wikes victory 9
Etc
[/size]
10. RELOOTED LOOTS BY CRONIES OF THE LAST GOVERNMENT
11. Arms Deal saboteurs
13. Irresponsible pro-corruption detractors
14. Compromised appeal court judges & shamelessly corrupt SANs
15. Ignorant social critics such as M. Onovo
16. Beneficiaries of Tinubus, GEJ and Tompolos largesse
17. Agonizing election losers (both APC & PDP)
18. IPOB, MASSOB, Shiite agitators and corrupt militants

(1) (2) (3)

Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.