Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? (1164 Views)

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Greatest impressions are created in shortest times. Opportunities like meeting the President are very rare in life. But when you suddenly have that opportunity, the impression you create for those few minutes can change your life and that of your descendants forever. Or it can even change the life of the President and the nation he rules; he also has problems you know.

If you have that opportunity, what do you think you can tell the President that will make him remember you after that moment?

Lalasticlala
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
If he can grant any request, I will politely ask for an oil bloc

1 Like

Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by SUPERPACK: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
i will tell him u are better than the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Stop the importation of all forms luxury goods.
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
If he can grant any request, I will politely ask for an oil bloc

Even now when palm oil is more expensive than crude oil?
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
SUPERPACK:
i will tell him u are better than the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON

I don't know any 'ineffectual buffon'
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Stop the importation of all forms luxury goods.

......and he will remember you after that?
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
I'd tell him to go to hell, and burn to ashes smiley we're better off without him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by hungryboy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
.i go beg am say make him dash me small chop money,
To add to that, i'll ask him if he will be able to finish the 1billion food budgeted for in his 2016 budget,
If his answer is no,
I'll tell him to avoid the food going to waste,
He should designate me Chopper Of The Federal Republic (COFR),
and send all excess government food to my table for onward chopping
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by kayfra: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sir, what is your economic vision?
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by micfoley: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
I would ask him to find a way to speed up the corruption trials and retrieve the loot
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Gidoka(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sir do not devalue the NAIRA..
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Cholls(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
my brother I will tell him to make education FREE and COMPULSORY.
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
.i go beg am say make him dash me small chop money,
To add to that, i'll ask him if he will be able to finish the 1billion food budgeted for in his 2016 budget,
If his answer is no,
I'll tell him to avoid the food going to waste,
He should designate me Chopper Of The Federal Republic (COFR),
and send all excess government food to my table for onward chopping

I can see your own is all about food
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I will tell him to make education FREE and COMPULSORY.

Wow...
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Go home and take Emefiele with you! Just kidding.
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
kayfra:
Sir, what is your economic vision?

Question for thought
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Even now when palm oil is more expensive than crude oil?
I don't mind
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by drss(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
will tell d dullard to resign.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I'd tell him to go to hell, and burn to ashes smiley
we're better off without him.

That's so mean
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by pussyphilia(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
That he should resign honourably so that a competent leader take over and lead us out of the present economic quagmire.

Baba it's time to resign!!!

Please do the needful!

It's not by force to lead when you obviously bereft of ideas on to lead!

Resign Buhari! Resign!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
pussyphilia:
That he should resign honourably so that a competent leader take over and lead us out of the present economic quagmire.

Baba it's time to resign!!!

Please do the needful!

It's not by force to lead when you obviously bereft of ideas on to lead!

Resign Buhari! Resign!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you can tell him this face 2 face?
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by pussyphilia(m): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Are you sure you can tell him this face 2 face?
I am 100% sure!
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
He should resign immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by Destined2win: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
RightBoo:
He should resign immediately.
You know he wouldn't do that, don't you?
Re: If You Are Unexpectedly Given 5mins With The President , What W'd You Tell Him? by mikolo80: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2016
to give amnesty to any looter that invests the loot in Nigeria productive sector (housing, Palm oil, infrastructure, scholarship healthcare,manufacturing)

(1) (Reply)

Hike In Electricity Tariff: Workers Reject Planned Picketing Of Discos, Gencos / Profile Of Buhari's SSA On Youth And Student Affairs ,nasir Sa'idu Adhama / Where Were You When Jonathan Was Nigeria's President ? – Buhari Blasts Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.